Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 1:03am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    First, I am not a Judo guy. Yes I have trained with them. Yes, I have fought in matches against them. Same with Sambo.

I am a BJJ guy, period. An old school, BJJ guy.

That said, the subject of hip throws in Judo interests me
    If you decide to start **** with someone, I would appreciate it if you would do so somewhere else besides AGD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I wonder where that iron fist that moderates this forum is?
    I was at work, and then on a date with my wife, our first in nine months. We saw the movie Date Night, . . . on our date night.

Truthfully, I am reluctant to remove your posts from threads in AGD. In fairness though, I can't move Hedge's posts without moving your responses.

I've hung out with Hedge at several Bullshido throwdowns. I've sparred with him on more than one occasion. Worked security at a party with him a few years ago.

He's interesting to deal with offline, but he's stuck on BJJihad attack dog mode online, like a broken record player.

A lot of you younger BJJ stooges who think you're holier than Judo could save yourself a lot of trouble if you realized that a martial art is not completely defined by it's rule set. There are plenty of Judo guys out there practicing under a less restrictive rules than those that apply in tournaments.

Hell, conversely, I hear there's a few BJJ guys who have takedown skills.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 2:08am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *spits on ground.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 2:11am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Takedown? Is that like, when you pull guard, only on top? I'm not sure I understand.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 9:32am

Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it's like the opposite of pulling guard or something. I don't know why you'd ever need to, because in ZHOO ZHITSOO the guard is all you'll ever need.

Takedowns. Perish the thought.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 9:37am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How does someone that sucks SOOOOOOOO bad open his face like this....I guess he really IS GJJ *folds arm across chest and grabs tricep*
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 12:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can someone explain these takedowns to me? Does that mean I actually have to stand up? I usually sit down as soon as the whistle goes off...when do I perform a "takedown"?

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 2:22pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Posting this after coming back from the spring promotional judo tourney, to lend some context.

It's not Judo I hate. I do Judo. It's Judoka who have this weird pseudo founder's syndrome thing. I mean ****, when a Chunner says he can stop me with his antigrappling, at least he's acknowledging that BJJ is not nested inside WC like a fucking russian doll. The Judoka i'm talking about can't ever seem to do this. You'd never hear this attitude from BJJers.

But don't take my word for it! [s]Take a look, it's in a book...[/s] If any of the abovementioned Judoka (you know who you are) honestly believes that, go and enter some high level BJJ comps. It shouldn't be too hard for you.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 2:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Surely SAMBO would be nested inside Judo like a Russian doll?

BJJ is more like a thong riding up Judo's ass crack.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 3:20pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    BJJ is more like a thong riding up Judo's ass crack.
    Absolutely. BJJ makes Judo sexy.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Posting this after coming back from the spring promotional judo tourney, to lend some context.

It's not Judo I hate. I do Judo. It's Judoka who have this weird pseudo founder's syndrome thing. I mean ****, when a Chunner says he can stop me with his antigrappling, at least he's acknowledging that BJJ is not nested inside WC like a fucking russian doll. The Judoka i'm talking about can't ever seem to do this. You'd never hear this attitude from BJJers.

But don't take my word for it! [s]Take a look, it's in a book...[/s] If any of the abovementioned Judoka (you know who you are) honestly believes that, go and enter some high level BJJ comps. It shouldn't be too hard for you.
    Bull ****....

ANY BJJ blue belt can defeat ANY Judo Belt....

Insert another hundred fatuous assertions from the BJJ/GJJ crowd over the last 15 years we are to ignore as he wants to say "Its those mean Judo guys messing it up. BJ people NEVER do these things"

Underground version? "We love Judo, its just Mark Tripp we hate."

Translation? "We lose the debate EVERY time we mess with him." Its really the same problem here, or do you think I forgot how you opened your very first post here to me? Why not tell these kind folks just how long and at how many other places we have danced this dance?

Then, we can go back to the core issue:

1. Name ONE takedown in BJJ that is NOT in Judo
    2. Name ONE submission that is in BJJ but NOT in Judo.

If you want to say BJJ is NOT a subset of Judo, then please tell me where it came from? We can do this silly crap all day.

YOU just had to shake my tree, so don't bitch about the apples....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast