Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2002 3:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuckling with mirth) Kungfoolss
    (M/Sunny Hawaii) 11/8/02 2:36 pm

I know that Kungclueless is (Shoel) here on this forum for many reasons so i called him on it his quote is There's something you imbeciles need to understand, I regard most of you stylists as my intellectual and social Inferiors, why in the world would I bother wasting my time with you?

Besides, I never post under a pseudonym, my name already brings with it a great deal of Terror in the martial arts political arena, so what would be the point? Your brainpower is so minuscule, it's amazing given your puny minds, you're even capable of flushing the toilet in the morning.
    PS. Consider yourself removed from this forum

(I never post under a pseudonym, my name already brings with it a great deal of TERROR in the martial arts political arena)IS GUY FOR REAL! If anything his the JOKE of martial arts political arena TERROR lol this guy needs psychological HELP big time! I really don't get this guy, maybe someone explain to whats the DEAL with Kungfoolss!! My opinion that he is Handicapped like in a wheelchair and he needs to feel like authority in martial arts political arena. Its definitely something to do with lack of physical development in way or another so he needs to compensate for it psychologically. Whats your theory?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2002 6:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kunfoolss other quotes from his forum:

“Besides, I am one of the most Feared martial arts debunkers on the net, obviously I'm doing something right. (Chuckling)”

“I'm not a grappler, nor do I have any grappling experience this should prove interesting.”

“SCARS would easily be the equivalent to an Ivy League school, while the majority of the martial arts have the standards found in most community colleges.”

“SCARS gives you the necessary tools needed to becoming a professional fighter, no other system on the planet affords you this same opportunity.”

“I regard a persons position from every conceivable vantage point. This is what makes me so formidable in the arena of political debate and why my critics Fear and vilify me so.”

"We are a SCARS think tank providing detailed analyses and expert commentary on the SCARS system and Evils of the stylistic arts. If you stray from these two doctrines, you will be removed from this forum. No exceptions.”

I just thought perhaps we could always use a little entertainment and have some laugh with these. Apparently he believes that we are all too scared to debate him on his turf. It seems to me the fact that he constantly needs to resort to deleting every posts that don't agree with him or prove him wrong, is a sign of fear on his own part.
  3. 9chambers

Posted On:
    11/09/2002 12:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do people tell him that they fear him or does he just guess?

Lightweight

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/09/2002 1:56pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Author of Philosophy of Fighting: Morals and Motivations of the Modern Warrior Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I fear anyone who thinks they know "the Truth" with a capital "T".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2002 3:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what about if i know the tRuth, does that scare you?

dorje

Edited by - dorje on November 09 2002 14:45:27
  6. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    11/09/2002 3:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure he's forgotten to feed the fish in his 'think tank', if you know what I mean.

The boy's two sandwiches short of a picnic.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/13/2002 7:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is nothing more than a troll who gets his amusements out of getting a rise out of us. Once you show him that you know your **** and that he can not debate true facts, he shuts down communication with you. I have said it once, I will say it again, A waste is a terrible thing to mind.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 1:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shuts down communication with you. If your lucky

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 4:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, as long as you challenge him to present facts and not theories, he will shut down. He has yet presented any true statistics to his claims.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/04/2002 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was looking at KFss forum and it real sad that he has to take my discussions and takes them out of contexts doesn't he know that ppl are going to see it on here! He tries to make me look bad but if he would put all the posts in it wouldn't look to good for the ppl debating me so he makes its a one sided debate on his forum but who is he fooling? Only him self because all that goes on his site is from here including KFss he spends more time here than on his own forum.