Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 6:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF: i;m sorry, i shouldnt have been such a prick in my response. check your PMs
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 6:10pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post

Edit: Is fucking on the Sabbath considered "work"?
    actually, it's considered a commandment. just make sure she gets to the peak of temple mount first, otherwise it doesn't count and you have to do it all over again, and i doubt you want to go through all that any more than you have to!

uh, waitaminute...............
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 6:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    call whenever you want this weekend.

oh, and don't say you like prussian blue better than saga you fucking pedo ;)
    Lynx and Lamb are all growed up
    YouTube- Prussian Blue - The Stranger (live)

I'm thinking of renaming them "Joy Division"
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 6:40pm

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    War Wheel. One thing with the home work. We set aside like an hour or an hour and half each night. If she didn't have homework she still spent the time at the table studying. That way forgetting your assignments didn't get you out of the kitchen table time.

I hope things go well.

Mike

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 6:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off, I'm not mad at anybody. I worked with challenged kids and watched one die and another is upstate for murder. So, we can trade shitty stories if you want and yell about who has the better perspective but, it isn't going to settle anything.

I realized something with the last thread that didn't click until today. It clicked today and not with your last thread WW when, WK made his comment. He was just espousing what he felt and there is nothing wrong with that. I consider that free thought and understand where he is coming from. It is that road we see when kids make one small error and we blow it way out of proportion based on past experiences. It just triggered the connection and I was like holly **** what if your son reads all of this ****?

Your son is 14 and you are airing out a ton of his dirty laundry on the net. Just because you think or know he doesn't read Bullshido doesn't mean his friends or others don't. Heck, it doesn't mean he isn't reading it on occasion himself. We know he lost a fight, even if the opponent was bigger. We know his father blames himself for the loss which, doesn't help because fathers are invincible and never wrong in matters of fighting. There are a few other things that are long buried and I'm not going to resurrect them but, there is a lack of privacy with the net, I just considered, when it comes to teens.

No matter how well adjusted or adult we think our kids are, they are really just teens. Think about some of the reactions of moose, battlefields, and a few others when questioned. Now subtract four years and think about your son reading these replies.

I could be wrong but, form the few times he posted to now there has been a severe change in behavior. It could be his business is all out on the net?

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 7:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    First off, I'm not mad at anybody. I worked with challenged kids and watched one die and another is upstate for murder. So, we can trade shitty stories if you want and yell about who has the better perspective but, it isn't going to settle anything.

I realized something with the last thread that didn't click until today. It clicked today and not with your last thread WW when, WK made his comment. He was just espousing what he felt and there is nothing wrong with that. I consider that free thought and understand where he is coming from. It is that road we see when kids make one small error and we blow it way out of proportion based on past experiences. It just triggered the connection and I was like holly **** what if your son reads all of this ****?

Your son is 14 and you are airing out a ton of his dirty laundry on the net. Just because you think or know he doesn't read Bullshido doesn't mean his friends or others don't. Heck, it doesn't mean he isn't reading it on occasion himself. We know he lost a fight, even if the opponent was bigger. We know his father blames himself for the loss which, doesn't help because fathers are invincible and never wrong in matters of fighting. There are a few other things that are long buried and I'm not going to resurrect them but, there is a lack of privacy with the net, I just considered, when it comes to teens.

No matter how well adjusted or adult we think our kids are, they are really just teens. Think about some of the reactions of moose, battlefields, and a few others when questioned. Now subtract four years and think about your son reading these replies.

I could be wrong but, form the few times he posted to now there has been a severe change in behavior. It could be his business is all out on the net?
    This is a very good point. He is not allowed on Bullshido at all anymore, and I monitor his net use. It is always possible (but very unlikely) that someone he knows looks at the site, but no one that would know his username.

That said, it is definitely true that his shitspat with another poster coincides with his loss of interest in training. It's worth thinking about.

Letting him on here was a mistake. When I found out that he joined, I should have told him no.

Thank you for the food for thought.

Can you close this thread?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 7:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    This is a very good point. He is not allowed on Bullshido at all anymore, and I monitor his net use. It is always possible (but very unlikely) that someone he knows looks at the site, but no one that would know his username.

That said, it is definitely true that his shitspat with another poster coincides with his loss of interest in training. It's worth thinking about.

Letting him on here was a mistake. When I found out that he joined, I should have told him no.

Thank you for the food for thought.

Can you close this thread?
    Yep. That's what made it click today. Also, I don't know when you grounded him but, take a look at his profile.
    Closed.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415