224725 Bullies, 3710 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 37 of 37
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. shelbydeth is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
    Posts
    790

    Posted On:
    4/17/2010 6:29pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tito's rage makes me worry that they lose again. That would fucking suck.
  2. GinZen is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19

    Posted On:
    4/17/2010 7:12pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes they shouldn't have shown that now we think he will lose again and this is an important match but it could be to do with training but still pretty sure his rage would be from a final loss but who knows could be anything.
  3. PizDoff is offline

    .

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,598

    Posted On:
    4/17/2010 11:57pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess everyone has scrubbed the antics for Lodune Sincaid in Season 1 of TUF out of their memories.


    Also, I'm sure other people almost cracked up when Chuck Liddell's coach and trainer John Hackleman said, "This is the happy camp."


    Quote Originally Posted by GinZen View Post
    I was sure brad had that choke it was right under the chin very close but we never see fights ending in the first round or even finishing much in ultimate fighter probably because they are all being so careful but i was sure he had it but when he tried to secure it i thought too late now he can just push out
    How do sentence structure?
  4. GinZen is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19

    Posted On:
    4/18/2010 8:09am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes i just realised i was talking absolute rubbish for that sentence.
  5. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    4/18/2010 4:40pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GinZen View Post
    yes i just realised i was talking absolute rubbish for that sentence.
    I was going to let this pass, but since PizDoff has already broached the subject...
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    How do sentence structure?
    Purdue Online Writing Lab: Sentence Structure

    Purdue Online Writing Lab: Brief Overview of Punctuation

    Gin, please read the articles linked above; they will help you to write more clearly (which is very important if you plan to ever write more than one sentence in a post).
    Last edited by Robstafarian; 4/18/2010 4:41pm at . Reason: Edited for clarity (because I practice what I preach)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  6. sandbag2 is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    124

    Posted On:
    4/20/2010 6:41pm


     Style: Kung Fu combat wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeager is actually a good guy, and I think he will win the whole thing.
    He is overly strong, particularly his legs. He is strong like a heavyweight.
    I bet we will see him in the finalee
  7. shelbydeth is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
    Posts
    790

    Posted On:
    4/20/2010 6:45pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sandbag2 View Post
    Yeager is actually a good guy, and I think he will win the whole thing.
    He is overly strong, particularly his legs. He is strong like a heavyweight.
    I bet we will see him in the finalee
    You know him personally?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.