233525 Bullies, 3614 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 59 of 59
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Stick is offline
    Stick's Avatar

    Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington DC. USA
    Posts
    7,952

    Posted On:
    4/14/2010 10:39pm

    hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hilarious.

    Also, "Rachel Maddow = extreme left"- DOUBLE HILARIOUS!

    She may not balance her reporting, but to say her editorial work is as histrionic as Olberman's- to say nothing of O'Reilly- only tells us you haven't actually watched both. To call her out for not bringing conservatives on also ignores the fact that the show is largely commentary and editorial, but it more importantly ignores the fact that she regularly has people with whom she vehemntly disagrees; Maddow gets FAR right representatives of various causes/organizations on her show for debate and not ONCE has she told someone to shut up, cut off their mic or called them names.

    Yes, I like her show, sue me.

    Also, Sociocide is only hard to look at if you're defficient in awesome.
    Last edited by Stick; 4/15/2010 1:36am at .
  2. SifuAbel is offline

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    4/15/2010 12:16am

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maddow and Oberman can be summarized to simply "did you hear what crazy **** they said today?" While O'Really and co. is just the source of the crazy ****.

    Basically, this is Maddow in the 50's.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.
  3. SifuAbel is offline

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    4/15/2010 12:32am

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and........

    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.
  4. Stick is offline
    Stick's Avatar

    Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington DC. USA
    Posts
    7,952

    Posted On:
    4/15/2010 1:35am

    hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's true, half the **** they talk about is what Fox said.
  5. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822

    Posted On:
    4/15/2010 2:46am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a video with more context:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H505YosKOc

    I didn't turn my speakers on, but it looks like BJ was promoting his book Why I Fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  6. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311

    Posted On:
    4/15/2010 10:34pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    BJ Penn joins the TeaBaggers!!!!

    not really, but he does teabag the **** out of a fox news anchor who got all uppity.

    i mean seriously, how dumb do you have to be to try to roll with bj penn while wearing a cheep news anchor suit?
    YouTube- Fox News Anchor Teabagged By UFC Fighter BJ Penn
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  7. ZenOfAnger is offline
    ZenOfAnger's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. louis, MO
    Posts
    1,304

    Posted On:
    4/15/2010 10:37pm


     Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Search function noob!!!!

    Sorry, I could not resist. =)
    Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

    -Master Tang (Kung Pow! Enter the Fist)

    A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

    The believer is happy, the doubter wise.
    Greek proverb

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.
  8. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311

    Posted On:
    4/15/2010 10:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    shut up you dirty jew
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,103

    Posted On:
    4/15/2010 10:58pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Merged
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.