Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 5:18am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wrestling chicks

So I am at this party Saturday night and talking to this mate of mine who really wants to fight me, obviously in a controlled situation cause we are mates. Anyway, he is showing me a bit of his "training" regime and I am trying my hardest not to laugh, he freely admitted his only fight experience was wigging out at high school on a few guys early on so he wasn't targeted later and boy, did it show. I think I actually failed not laughing, I told him he could strike and I would just grapple. He was actually reaching out to me about his psychological state, because he thinks I have my life locked down (far from it) and wants my advice on other life things as well.

I told him I would even show him the two techniques I would use for taking him to ground in order to allow him to defend and keep it standing. Out of nowhere this tiny chick goes, " I'll wrestle you". I am not one to back down from a challenge and this chick was a little hottie so I said okay and started to wrestle at about 20%. She took my back and applied a decent choke. Damn.

Seeing as though we were on hard wood floor I suggested we go on to the grass. We rolled for ages, I was going about 50% and only putting a bit of my weight on her and had her in several subs but she wouldn't tap and cause she was so small, wriggled out of many positions I just hadn't had the opportunity to close on someone so small. I let her get in my guard but took it off her and enjoyed being all over her (sick sick bastard), before eventually had enough toying and juji gatamed her. I didn't crank it at all because I wanted to know she knew when to tap so I asked her to tap and she was all attitude, vicious, "if you had me I'd tap" so I slowly cranked and she tapped.

Turned out she used to do underwear wrestling in London. Dudes would pay this joint to wrestle her in her underwear and she began learning submissions cause this big islander roughed her up. She was fucking good and a handful cause she was so small and wriggly, which was also fun. I tried to convince her to train because she would be a fuckload better than many beginners but she is a lingerie waitress slash stripper and said the bruises don't mesh with her employment.

Now, I'm sure many of you are wondering if I fucked her. Fair question and the answer is no. The other night I was showing my fiancée some jiu jitsu, she wanted to feel a triangle and an armbar, after a bit she looked at me and said,"I don't like that you might choke a woman".
    Stupidly I replied, joking, "the women love to be choked."

My fiancée wasn't at this party but I consider myself faithful and told her the next day, better to hear it from me than as a comment from someone who was at the party.

Truthfully, it was fun and I wanted to share with my fellow martial artists, if only for bragging rights of getting for free what other men paid for.

Similar storys?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 5:33am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you tell your missus that the chick you were 'wrestling' with was a lingerie model?

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:01am

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I refuse to answer that on the grounds that the answer is obvious and in my defense she wasn't wearing lingerie at the time nor did I have any idea of her chosen profession at the time. I was responding to a challenge.

Goddammit man, my fiancée already thought I was cheating on her that night, I was behind the eight ball the moment I got home so the fact that I was honest about what happened ie nothing but a wrestle with a skilled opponent, I should be guilt free.
    Unfortunately due to your post I am not. Thanks dude.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:02am

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That last post was meant to be more light hearted than it sounds.

Edit: I probably should have mentioned my fiancée was at the party earlier but left cause her feet hurt. She had seen the chick and spoken to her and was aware of her attractiveness. I don't think it is necessary to hurt my fiancée by telling her something I had no knowledge over prior to responding to a challenge.
    Last edited by battlefields; 4/12/2010 6:12am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I refuse to answer that on the grounds that the answer is obvious and in my defense she wasn't wearing lingerie at the time.
    So she was pantyless?

Thats even worse.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:16am

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have my imagination running wild kind sir. Thank you.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:16am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate you battlefields. On my list of people I hate, you sit at number two, right between Adolf Hitler and Lady GaGa.

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:19am

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really evil. And why is that?

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:21am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because I don't get to wrestle lingerie models and you do.

Did I mention I hate you? Because I do. Really.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 6:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    You have my imagination running wild kind sir. Thank you.

At least put up a 'picture' of her so we TOO can imagine......
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast