Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 8:16am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchingPower View Post
    And Snakeblockers videos might be ridiculous to the untrained eye, but those are the techniques the Apache used in combat.
    How sad for them, then, that nobody told the Apaches not to throw the knife if the opponent is only 3 feet away - or ever, for that matter.

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 4:18pm

Style: Pure Combat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For anyone doubting how many blackbelts Sifu Mike Omerbegovich has... read'm and weep.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 4:23pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For anyone doubting how many blackbelts Sifu Mike Omerbegovich has... read'm and weep.

so what

http://stores.ebay.com/Fit-to-Print

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 4:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's certainly an impressive collection of picture frames.

Tell me my good man, if I were to print off a hundred dollar bill on my inkjet, that would be legal tender in your eyes, yes?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 4:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What part of Certificate Mill did you not understand.......Mike?

....wait wait wait I just realized we are in YMAS.

I'd call you a nutrider but, considering the angle of that photo it is pretty self explanatory.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 9:47pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Snake Blocker, aka PunchingPower:

Please start training instead of trolling Bullshido. Then we will take you seriously.

Thank you,
    The Rest of the World.

P.S. No one doubted that Mike "had" all those certificates, our issue has been that those certificates are fraudulent and therefore not worth the paper they're printed on.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 10:31pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Respect? I've personally gone through several of the video training courses by Master Mike/ International Elite Combat Society and would definately give him respect. He provided good feedback on my video testing. Have you even seen the videos? The techniques on the Krav Maga: Urban Combat system are lethal and will actually work on the streets.

Personally, I can't wait until their Ninjistu video comes out in June to round out my weapon and deception skills.
    PunchingPower,

In the off chance you're not a troll.

You are sending money to a person pimping the native American fighting methods, most of which he has limited knowledge of. Why? Knowledge of the exact methods of armed combat are, for the most part, lost. More is known of the actual strategy of the Apache than the actual technique.

I'm not talking about how to pull a bow string, knapp a knife blade or even swing a hatchet.

It's all about the white man's territorial expansion, Manifest Destiny, movement of tribes to reservations and an overall merging of the red and white. The later especially in the past 1 1/2 centuries. This is fact. The history of this nation.

A great much of the native american's way of life has been lost. There's a movement to try to record the languages left while there are those that can still remember. Unfortunately, much was lost, yet some was documented. The hand to hand fighting techniques are not among them.

Now you can say what you want Snake Cock nut rider. I personally know more tribesmen/women than the resume padding pimp you're so vehemently defending.

To many of the tribe (Okie slang), it is reprehensible that this guy is making money, not from the martial arts, but by professing to be an expert in Apache fighting arts.

BTW. I threw a better knife and tomahawk as a teenager. An Apache never threw their knife. Before the advent of trading with the white man, the knife was knapped stone. An extremely precious and time consuming article to make. More were scrapped in the fabrication process than ever completed for use.

Even with the steel blade, it was a relatively expensive item that functioned as a tool far more than a weapon. Would you practice throwing something that you depended upon daily to help your existence? Wake your ignorant ass up.

You think this is bullshit? Get the man on here to counter this specific post and we'll have a field day. There's a whole lot more to open your naive eyes.

Now go ask for your money back or be content as another sucker in the great video testing for rank bullshit circle that this site is so experienced at exposing (yeah, long sentence).

The videos are LARPtastic.

....disclaimer.......

This is coming from an anglo with decades of extensive study of the history of this country. Wife and daughters are on the rolls. Not to be taken as the red man ranting on the white eyes.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 10:40pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    Dear Snake Blocker, aka PunchingPower:

Please start training instead of trolling Bullshido. Then we will take you seriously.

Thank you,
    The Rest of the World.

P.S. No one doubted that Mike "had" all those certificates, our issue has been that those certificates are fraudulent and therefore not worth the paper they're printed on.
    That doesn't begin to touch on the issue.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2010 12:11am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, it was a gross oversimplification of an offbase point.

Refer to hungryjoe's post instead of mine.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567