Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 11:55am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heads-up Op. You'll need thick skin in Bullshido. People will call it as they see it here. It ain't personal (well, sometimes it is). If disagreement or debates arise, post out proof supporting one's position that can be verified. If that don't work then you get to flameee!

GL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 1:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranca View Post
    Going back to calling Taekwondo not a real MA, this sounds pretty freaking tough coming from somebody who wears a Dobok in her avatar, if that's you.
    He said,specifically, that Olympic TKD is not a real martial art. He is not alone in that view. It's a game of foot tag. And no, that isn't Der Auslander in the avatar,he just has a fetish for Asian chicks. He's not alone in that either.

Honestly, if you don't want to help stay out of the thread. Your uncalled attitude and rudeness tells me that you are an underachiever with too much to prove or just a flat out...
    Try to enjoy life a bit more and try to actually read what people write before replying.
    Der Auslander an underachiever. That's going to be funny once he lays out his resume for you. I look forward to seeing how your curriculum vitae stacks up against his.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 3:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DerAuslander108, WTF?(I can tell you this DOES NOT stand for World Taekwondo Federation).

What's your problem?
    First, I said the turtle press DVD "LOOKED LIKE" pure Muay Thais as in " I can not tell since I never watched it but by the trailer it looked like Muay Thai." Not saying it is or isn't. I don't know. I haven't seen it.
    You made a comment based on ignorance. Your explnation has just confirmed his thought process. You saw a trailer and passed judgment.

About sticking to Olympic Taekwondo because "real" martial arts are too scary for me (whatever that means, any martial art is real martial art),
    No, this is not true at all.

as I said I train Muay Thai! Have also trained BJJ and Taekwondo. Because I know Muay Thai is why I said the Turtle press trailer looks like Muay Thai training for me.
    The next question will be for how long?

But then again it's like a 14 seconds trailer. Can't tell much. But the fighters even have Thai shorts and arm bends.
    You know I have seen what we call crapplers wearing BJJ uniforms so, book and cover and all that jazz.

Going back to calling Taekwondo not a real MA, this sounds pretty freaking tough coming from somebody who wears a Dobok in her avatar, if that's you. I just wonder how you are in person because anybody can talk smack behind a keyboard but if you have that attitude in person you must have you mouth full of toes all the time with all those yop chagis you eat for your uncalled attitude.
    You know what is funny about posts like this? They make you look like the anger issue having, keyboard warrior, projecting what he wants to do but, is to scared to say it to the other poster.

Honestly, if you don't want to help stay out of the thread. Your uncalled attitude and rudeness tells me that you are an underachiever with too much to prove or just a flat out...
    Try to enjoy life a bit more and try to actually read what people write before replying.
    I want you do me a favor and click this link and scroll to the bottom:
    Taekwondo and other Korean Martial Arts Forum - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Look at the names.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 3:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, I couldn't give a rat's ass for his curriculum or how mine stacks up against his. I left the whole "my dick is bigger than yours" thing way back in primary school.
    I asked a honest question and his attitude was not only out of place but juvenile. You can clearly see that he either didn't read my reply or just wanted to play tough. In any case neither warranted the childish reply and his curriculum gives him no bigger right.
    Either way I wasn't the one who lowered the level.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 3:40pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, I couldn't give a rat's ass for his curriculum or how mine stacks up against his. I left the whole "my dick is bigger than yours" thing way back in primary school.
    No you really didn't. Take your lumps, grow a thicker skin, or leave. That is about all you can do.

I asked a honest question and his attitude was not only out of place but juvenile. You can clearly see that he either didn't read my reply or just wanted to play tough. In any case neither warranted the childish reply and his curriculum gives him no bigger right.
    See, what I can clearly see is you getting upset over a few words over the internet. Now, I can see that instead of letting it go, you are going to continue until someone says "yeah, he was a dick."

Yeah, he was a dick but, nothing he said was incorrect.

Either way I wasn't the one who lowered the level.
    Yet, you engaged in the same behavior that you find rude....??
    Right now, you have hit pot meet kettle levels of primary school hypocrisy.

Welcome to bullshido.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 4:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You made a comment based on ignorance. Your explnation has just confirmed his thought process. You saw a trailer and passed judgment.
    Dude, here are the things I said about the Turtle press DVD, quoted straight from my posts:

I also found the Turtlepress video on Kyuk Too Ki and I'm undecided if i should get it. It seems more like Koreans practicing Muay Thai than anything else...
    I have trained in Muay Thai and also Taekwondo and the turtle video looked like pure Muay-Thai to me, reason I was a bit skeptical in getting it. If it's just Muay-Thai I wouldn't need it.

Thanks.

Do you notice the words “SEEMS”, “LOOKED” and “IF”? For anybody who speaks English this makes it clear that I:

1) haven’t seen the DVD
    2) am asking an opinion about it
    3) Saying that IF it is just Muay Thai training I wouldn’t need to buy as I already know Muay Thai. The big word here is IF! Which means I haven’t seen it and am asking. How’s that passing judgment? Sounds more like asking rather than affirming anything to me, which passing judgment would require. That I had affirmed something.

No, this is not true at all.
    Well, says who? Jesus, Budda? Taekwondo, Olympic or not is still a MA. The Olympic side are just rules, but the Kukkiwon style still teaches and employs self-defense techniques and all the other MA attributes. You just can’t use that when you competing under Olympic rules. But it doesn’t matter, I’m not here to argue about that as it doesn’t make any difference to me. I’m not an Olympic Taekwondo fighter and only did Taekwondo to spice up my kicks arsenal.

The next question will be for how long?
    Muay Thai? 16 years and counting.

You know what is funny about posts like this? They make you look like the anger issue having, keyboard warrior, projecting what he wants to do but, is to scared to say it to the other poster.

Yes, because I did not say it directly and straight to Auslander right?
    Don’t know how I could have been more direct actually.

And you know what? I just got better things to do than to argue over the web with unknown people. I’m done with this pissing contest. As I said, I left that attitude way back in primary school. Although it doesn’t mean I will just take **** from any clown out there and I make sure to speak my mind if I feel it is called for, arguing over the web makes no sense. So have a nice life and have a ball playing tough behind a keyboard.

I’m done here.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 4:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yes, because I did not say it directly and straight to Auslander right?
    Donít know how I could have been more direct actually.
    No, you didn't. You did the typical passive aggressive dick headed keyboard warrior bullshit.

Just to make sure we are on the same page:

Going back to calling Taekwondo not a real MA, this sounds pretty freaking tough coming from somebody who wears a Dobok in her avatar, if that's you. I just wonder how you are in person because anybody can talk smack behind a keyboard but if you have that attitude in person you must have you mouth full of toes all the time with all those yop chagis you eat for your uncalled attitude.
    I have more respect for someone who says "STFU I'd shove those words down you throat" than, a person who constructs a cliched schoolyard response asking "if you are like this in real life people must kick your ass but, I'm above saying that primary school **** even though that is what I just did."
    "Hey, put that mirror away I'm leaving."

See ya.

Iím done here.
    Bye.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 4:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have more respect for someone who says "STFU I'd shove those words down you throat"
    LOL. Different upbringings, just different upbringings punk!

But you know, I can talk like a punk too and it would be rude of me to deny you something so easy. Ask and you shall receive.

Shut the **** up, grow up and argue with people face to face. Maybe that will make you a better man or whatever the **** is that you think you are and that it makes you fee like when you act all tough trying to look all cool from behind your keyboard.

How was that for a low class foul mouthed punk? If it was bad, pardon me as I do not have a lot of practice acting that way.

Have a nice life.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 4:41pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. Different upbringings, just different upbringings punk!

But you know, I can talk like a punk too and it would be rude of me to deny you something so easy. Ask and you shall receive.

Shut the **** up, grow up and argue with people face to face. Maybe that will make you a better man or whatever the **** is that you think you are and that it makes you fee like when you act all tough trying to look all cool from behind your keyboard.

How was that for a low class foul mouthed punk? If it was bad, pardon me as I do not have a lot of practice acting that way.

Have a nice life.
    You jumped all over Der and now you just swung your dick.
    Now, your hypocrisy is complete.

Thank you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2010 3:04pm

Style: Kendo & Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougguod View Post
    He said,specifically, that Olympic TKD is not a real martial art. He is not alone in that view. It's a game of foot tag.
    No, he is not alone in that view. Olympic TKD is essentially a rule set, not a martial art, though a distinct competition style has developed as a result of the specialized nature of the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougguod View Post
    And no, that isn't Der Auslander in the avatar,he just has a fetish for Asian chicks. He's not alone in that either.
    He is definitely not alone in that! I love that avatar.

Daniel
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast