Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 9:33am

Style: Judo, Jiu Jitsu, NO-GI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Champion martial arts

:angel7:Hello: I want to introduce myself and my dojo. Im known as "JUDO ANGEL" and Im head sensei at "CHAMPION MARTIAL ARTS" in MIAMI FL. I want to tell you about a great bunch of jr judoka who are taking over the world of judo. In 2009 my students won 5 GOLD (Christian Perez, Brian Abreu, Mikael Codinach, Javier Acosta, Natalie Varela) 1 SILVER (Benny Fernandez) and 2 BRONZE (Justin Cohen, Abigail Ortiz) at the JR US OPEN. 2 of these students went on to finish the year ranked #1 in their division (Brian Abreu, Mikael Codinach) and were selected to the USA jr national team. Both went on to represent the USA at the 2009 JR PAN-AM in Brazil. M.C. won a SILVER and B.A. won a BRONZE, each losing only to the Brazilians. "CHAMPION MARTIAL ARTS" is considered to be the top ranked JR JUDO TEAM in FLA. and among the best in the USA. In 2008 I was 1 of only 6 coaches selected to travel to the OLYMPIC training camp in COLORADO SPRINGS (all expenses paid) and recognized as running one of the best dojos in USA JUDO. If you are ever in MIAMI please visit us for practice and randori sessions. You are always welcome and will be received with open arms. For more info. visit: www.judochampion.com

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 9:44am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, please review your school in the Japanese Martial Arts Dojo, School, or Club Reviews - No BS MMA and Martial Arts where it will be accessible. That is more a reference library type area than this part of the site, where posts fade away down the page after awhile.

PS I first did Judo in a kid's class in Kailua Oahu in 1959, under the influence of my uncle, a third dan JJ and third dan Judo under Wally Jay.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez