Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 12:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbydeth View Post
    protein! Muscle milk! Power barrr! Mom were"s the goddamn protein!?
    It's right beside the gallon of water, obviously.

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 1:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Original answers to the OP's question: I'm small but I don't look like a runt. You need to lift more or something because I'm 145 lb's and I've been 145 lb's for a while and I've yet to get a comment like that from anyone.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 4:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im still not getting the point of op.
    he says he wants feedback: do we as readers of this thread experienced stereotyping by other people cos of the way we look.

but then he's going on about his training or whatever.
    i get the feeling that op, like most young boys, is trying to figure out his place in social interaction: what do people think of him, how is he being perceived by females and how is he ranked in the pecking order.

thats normal at 21.

i'll give you some advice you can work with: sharpen your mind first.
    for a minute forget about all the physical crap: sharpen your mind.
    you can have the most ripped body of all, or be the skinniest fucker around, you first gotta master your own mind, once you can do that you can impose discipline on your body in any way you should like.

i've seen huge guys who were complete friendly giants or cowardly pussies, ive seen dwarves with nasty attitudes i wouldnt wanna pick a fight with, and everything in between.

me personally: im (pay attention snake!) 6feet 5ish, with the right heels 6 feet 6, im a lanky dude, though nobody on the m34n str33ts gets any funny ideas with me.
    why is that?
    cos i control my mind, ive figured out how it ticks, how i react to things, learned how to avoid certain people or situations and i know when its time to stfu and swallow the **** when i cant win.

its called maturity.

zomg, gotta run, there's money coming in from the auction house in orgrimmar and i totally need like 500 gold for my flyng mount in hellfire peninsula!
    bai!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 7:29am

Style: MMA,JJ,Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    he says he wants feedback: do we as readers of this thread experienced stereotyping by other people cos of the way we look.

i get the feeling that op, like most young boys, is trying to figure out his place in social interaction: what do people think of him, how is he being perceived by females and how is he ranked in the pecking order.

thats normal at 21.

you can have the most ripped body of all, or be the skinniest fucker around, you first gotta master your own mind, once you can do that you can impose discipline on your body in any way you should like.

i've seen huge guys who were complete friendly giants or cowardly pussies, ive seen dwarves with nasty attitudes i wouldnt wanna pick a fight with, and everything in between.

me personally: im (pay attention snake!) 6feet 5ish, with the right heels 6 feet 6, im a lanky dude, though nobody on the m34n str33ts gets any funny ideas with me.
    why is that?
    cos i control my mind, ive figured out how it ticks, how i react to things, learned how to avoid certain people or situations and i know when its time to stfu and swallow the **** when i cant win.

its called maturity.

zomg, gotta run, there's money coming in from the auction house in orgrimmar and i totally need like 500 gold for my flyng mount in hellfire peninsula!
    bai!
    I guess you're right, I originally wanted to share this story because, at first it pissed me off. I admit I have troubles with being judged by my size, it doesn't happen often, but when it does it pisses me off. I didn't intend to get angsty and emo about myself, it just happened. I guess I still have much to understand about myself. I'll kindly stfu because I won't be making any point if I continue to argue, but thanks to everyone anyways, it must not be easy dealing with kids like me.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 9:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IHZ View Post
    I guess you're right, I originally wanted to share this story because, at first it pissed me off. I admit I have troubles with being judged by my size, it doesn't happen often, but when it does it pisses me off. I didn't intend to get angsty and emo about myself, it just happened. I guess I still have much to understand about myself. I'll kindly stfu because I won't be making any point if I continue to argue, but thanks to everyone anyways, it must not be easy dealing with kids like me.
    You do jits. Just choke him, you skinny bitch.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 9:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess you're right, I originally wanted to share this story because, at first it pissed me off. I admit I have troubles with being judged by my size, it doesn't happen often, but when it does it pisses me off. I didn't intend to get angsty and emo about myself, it just happened. I guess I still have much to understand about myself. I'll kindly stfu because I won't be making any point if I continue to argue,
    It's all good.
    Just don't worry about it.
    Some teenyboppy girl has an opinion, big fucking deal.
    Most people live their lives with their heads up their asses, having irrelevant opinions.
    Yet it doesnt stop them from giving those opinions.
    **** em.

Anyway, we could conclude if you agree:it doesn't matter much how you're being perceived, selfconfidence comes through discipline and a healthy form of pride/content about the person you are.

like i said before:i may be tall but im really lanky, and im okay with that.
    someone like Emevas who has the physical apearance of a gorrilla on roids (:-p) make the most sensible posts and if you have some idea of the discipline those bodybuilders need to have in order to get that body you cant help but to respect that.
    We all have our things going for us, and if you keep looking at what other people think/feel whatever, you make yourself and your selfworth depended on someone else.
    Thats not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by IHZ
    but thanks to everyone anyways, it must not be easy dealing with kids like me.
    >>>EMO ALERT! EMO ALERT!<<<

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK BOUT WHAT I JUST POSTED!
    WAI?
    COS I SED SO!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 6:00pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post

thats normal at 21.

why is that?

its called maturity.

bai!
    I thought it was cuz you were a registered sex offender? Loool

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 6:58pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your looks will dictate people's first impression of you, and more specifically your size when it comes to fighting and strength. It's not necessarily true, I've known some tiny guys who were really strong and some rather big/muscular types who weren't that strong at all. Doesn't change the fact that people will judge you by what they see.

For example, go to a job interview wearing sweatpants, flip flops, and a tank top then another one wearing a suit. You may notice people treat you a bit differently.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/14/2010 12:34am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you REALLY think it's your size? Even if you were bigger if you don't have some sense and some confidence all it will do is drive the "judgement" behind your back

and who do you think "judges" you by size, anyway? What type of fucking culture are you participating in where that matters? Hint: You're probably not. You probably percieve judgement because you're insecure.

You cannot lift weights until you get secure or study martial arts until you feel secure. You can only make yourself a bigger more dangerious person, and a bigger more dangerous insecure person is exactly who pissed you off and sent you here to write this OP.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/14/2010 1:06am

Style: Aiki Jujitsu, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Do you REALLY think it's your size? Even if you were bigger if you don't have some sense and some confidence all it will do is drive the "judgement" behind your back

and who do you think "judges" you by size, anyway? What type of fucking culture are you participating in where that matters? Hint: You're probably not. You probably percieve judgement because you're insecure.

You cannot lift weights until you get secure or study martial arts until you feel secure. You can only make yourself a bigger more dangerious person, and a bigger more dangerous insecure person is exactly who pissed you off and sent you here to write this OP.
    Dude he's angry that a girl thought he was a wuss. He posted the OP for lols that's why it's on YMAS.
    Who does he think judges him by his size? The girl who though he was a wuss. Why did she think this? "Well that's normal, considering your size, I'd be scared to fight too!" said girl. Don't over react.

... I better get off this thread before one of these big guys decides to beat the crap out of me.
    Last edited by Ninnong; 4/14/2010 1:09am at .
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast