Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    4/14/2010 3:33pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    I spent like 10 minutes explaining to my wife what an asshole Matt Hughes is, and then he almost made me like him again

Same thing happened to me.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 1:10am

Style: BJJ, TKD, Lifting+Cardio

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    You seem quite angry. A big Maia fan? Do you think Maia is just as good a fighter as Anderson? In what way is he superior? If so, did he display his superiority at any time during the fight?

Keep in mind that in order to actually be a superior ground fighter you actually have to be capable of taking the fight to the ground. Otherwise you have to hope your opponent will lay down for you or perhaps be willing to start the fight with the two of you on your knees.
    Nice talk about Martial Arts techniques for someone with no Martial Art.

POWERRR!

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 2:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrett
    spent like 10 minutes explaining to my wife what an asshole Matt Hughes is, and then he almost made me like him again
    I spent ten minutes explaining he was a douche and then when he helped Gracie up my girlfriend shouted 'WHAT THE ****!? HE'S ON THE GROUND FUCKING HIT HIM!'

..I've never been more proud
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2010 9:06am

Style: shotokai/bjj/MT/ex-BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Anderson would destroy GSP. That's why GSP is scared to move up.
    Probably, but i hope GSP would win, on points by controlling the fight. That way, hopefully Sliva would have a little less ego in the ring. Overall i thought it was the worst UFC i've seen, sadly. Looking forward to Rua vs Machida, and Lesnar vs Carwin though.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 2:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Silva was very impressive during his fight with Maia. He showed him just how low on the totem pole he actually is. Get back down there and learn some stand-up, this isn't BJJ. Silva has the belt because he is the best and until they get someone who isn't going to waste his time I'm sure he could care less.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456