Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still say make him watch 3 Ninjas. Only real ninjas shout "Hiyah!" all the time.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    I still say make him watch 3 Ninjas. Only real ninjas shout "Hiyah!" all the time.
    Say what you want man but that **** wins tournaments when you're 6.:bs:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are all amateurs..."3 Ninjas: Kick Back" is by far the superior training video.

It is this budoka's opinion that you are not a ninja unless you train to, and actually, assassinate people.

I think the last known ninja died in like the 60's-70's and he claimed he never actually assassinated anyone. (I guess that makes him a kidnap and cult victim rather than a ninja).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for all the advice everyone. im gonna try to get him to tell me when/where these free lessons are. I shall also do my best to get him to watch 3 ninjas with me. Just lemme know when that spartan school is up and running so i can start pointing him in that direction too.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope you do realize that there is no actual Spartan academy. It's a joke based on the deadliest warrior Spartan vs. Ninja thing. But it would be pretty funny if they managed to open a dojo/gym to teach the art of spartan warfare. I can just hear the kids arguing now "I take ninjutsu so I can kick your ass!" "Nu-Uh, because I take Sparta warrior training, and everyone knows that Spartans can beat up Ninjers!"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spartan Academy is not a joke, if your friend has $75/Month

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought the Pirates killed all the Ninjas

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    Spartan Academy is not a joke, if your friend has $75/Month
    Oops. Googled it. I should have guessed its Pankration. Pankration is the most awesome sport to exist before modern MMA. Sorry but when you said Spartan Academy I had images of people learning all the stuff with swords, shields, spears, armour and the phalanx like in the movie 300.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^ Hahahaha you actually DID have the right idea! If his friend has $75 he wants to pay me to LARP with him, I will go Spartan for a few hours a week

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lysol View Post
    ^^^ hahahaha you actually did have the right idea! If his friend has $75 he wants to pay me to larp with him, i will go spartan for a few hours a week
    this is...potentially profitable!!!

Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last