Our Sponsors:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 8:41pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I jumped in the air and did that double kick in a real fight (it worked lol) and one time I did this epic Bruce Lee side kick :O

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 8:43pm

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Talking people out of it feels kinda stupid. I always tell them I don't want to fight and they always think it means I'm afraid or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 8:50pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniq View Post
    Talking people out of it feels kinda stupid. I always tell them I don't want to fight and they always think it means I'm afraid or something.

I found this to be true, avoid a fight and your instantly the biggist sissie ever lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 8:58pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tideliar View Post
    I had a mate in uni, we'll call him Big Dave, who was a body builder and used *a lot* of 'roids. He had a bit of temper problem. One his roommates mentioned that he thought thisBig Dave's girlfriend was cute (she was, mad as a box of rabbits, but very cute), and Big Dave flipped out. Total 180 full on chicken oriental.

So the poor little roommate ran for his life and locked himself in his room. Big Dave just ran at the door...and didn't stop. He knocked the whole fucking door off it's hinges and out of the frame. Roommate just stated screaming in full falsetto panic, which brought Big Dave to his senses thankfully.

we used to laugh about that, later.
    Holy **** I think my left lung collapsed from laughing so hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 10:26pm

Style: Working out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MSphinx View Post
    Andrei Arlovski? Is that you?

I once tried to do the whole Ong Bak 'climb on your opponent's leg then knee' attack. I'm sure it's called Hanuman flings his poo or something.

Anyway, all I accomplished was pulling a bit of my partner's pants down when I tried to launch off of his leg.
    I did this too
    this kid grabbed my leg, he was a huuuuge guy, I just put all my weight on that leg and pushed off with it and started punching him for like literally 3 seconds in the air, he like fucking held me he was so stunned.
    :icon_thum

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2010 12:05pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched too much wrestling during the 80s and took this guy to the ground he got back up and I tried to monkey flip him...and he kicked me in the face with both feet...blackened both my eyes and busted my nose. Everyone then ran over and broke everything up. He went around and told everyone he beat my ass and he just fell on me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2010 1:45pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Omfg, it's like the fucking Hulk Charging! XD!!!

I seriously lol'd right now, my eyes are watering, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    Holy **** I think my left lung collapsed from laughing so hard.
    Gentlemen, thank you. And Squerlli, thank you indeed. It's funny how you think you lived a boring life and then you find a community of nutters on the internet and it turns out you've lived a daft life full of stories.

one I'm glad I didn't get caught on because it could only have ended badly (likely lethally badly) - Three 6 Mafia are from Memphis and for a while were the big cheese round here. I guess they had their own MTV show or something, (is there a young person here who we can ask?). Anyway, a couple of years ago I'm having a quiet pint with my band at a pub downtown (big fucking place, waitresses in catholic schoolgirl outfits, very touristy) and a couple of the 'group' (gang? rappers? singers? WTFE) come in with their hangers-on (posse?) and a fucking camera crew. They belly up to the bar next we're sitting and start chatting up the barmaids as the cameras start rolling.

One bloke, fucking monster huge, is right next to me and keeps bumping into me and knocking me while I'm trying to chat to my mates (cos we're ignoring them right, being cool, we're KūnderThūnt and we played gigs to...dozens of people sometimes. **** Three 6 Mafia!). Anyway bog lad is getting on ymtits and I'm drunk so I try and point out to him that he might want to move a bit because by this point I'm practically sitting in my bassist's lap.

He just gives me this 'look' and a full on, "**** you boy". So my dander is well and truly up, but I know that not even I can beat up Three 6 Mafia and their posse and the MTV crew unscathed.

So I did the next best thing. That ************ was wearing a full length fur coat, mink, or stoat, or vermine or something. I took my cigarette and while his back was turned I pushed it into the fur. Every time I got a whiff of burning I moved it a bit, until the whole ciggie had burned down. Then I necked my beer, said to my band,

"we have to fucking leave. Now. Right fucking now."

and scarpered. If it wasn't for my innate sense of <del>deep seated physical cowardice</del> strong sense of self-preservation I'd have loved to have seen the look on his face when he found a 3 inch burn in his $5000 fur coat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2010 9:25pm

Style: bjj (blue) Judo (green)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A moron to whom I am unfortunately related decided that he would pull a knife out and intimidate the biggest and most athletic of the black guys in the school. What a dipshit. The black guy actually snatched the door off of his locker (tore the metal hinges off), slapped the knife out of my cousins hand with it and beat the living hell out of him. Said cousin was carried off in an ambulance and hospitalized for over a week.
    Talk about kicking a fucking beehive!!! This **** needs to be put on the silver screen:happy3:

Posted On:
    6/05/2010 8:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TAEKWONDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The dumbest thing i seen in a fight is - a jump side kick that missed and got the dude roundkicked in the head
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415