Posted On:
    4/28/2010 2:20pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Two words.

Tornado kick!
    I thought you were about to recommend it to avoid getting pwned by 5 multiple attackers at once.

Mr. Machete, how did you get attacked by 5 people anyway? The most likely way I can see it is being swarmed like the swarmings of random tourists on the one episode of CSI.

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 2:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeroo View Post
    I thought you were about to recommend it to avoid getting pwned by 5 multiple attackers at once.

Mr. Machete, how did you get attacked by 5 people anyway? The most likely way I can see it is being swarmed like the swarmings of random tourists on the one episode of CSI.
    It was three people.

Two attackers, and one stupid girlfriend of theirs trying to get in the way.

They were angry that I didn't have any spare change for them, not matter how many times they asked.

I was angry that they were swinging a skateboard at me for not having any change.

Got some licks in with a baton, but it didn't incapacitate anybody. The same strikes with a knife would have taken them out of the fight.

At the time, I considered such things "overkill". Now I know better.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 3:12pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen a kid do back to back spinning back fists. By that I mean he throws a spinning backfist going clockwise, hits the kid(blocked), and then spinning backfist the other way.

It was pretty awesome though. And by kid, I mean someone who was like 10.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 3:35pm

Style: Krotty/Crapple/Goonery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeroo View Post

When I was in high school I was attacked by three twenty-somethings that I didn't know from Adam because I decided to cut through a park on the way from my suburban home to the nearest Tim Horton's. As far as I know there was no motive beyond them being out looking for trouble. I got a righteous ass kicking, and my buddy ended up in a coma for several days.

I can understand where Mr. Machete is coming from here. That kind of experience sticks with you. There will always be a very clear distinction in my mind between how you respond to a scuffle and how you respond to someone posing a serious threat to you and yours.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 5:04pm

Style: bjj (blue) Judo (green)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a righteous ass kicking
    Never heard it described like this, but I like it......... Sounds noble.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 7:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The stupidest thing I ever did was probably in high school. Some punk decided he had to fight me, and provoked me until a scuffle broke out. So it was organised that the fight should resume in a more fitting place later, the school toilets. I pitch up and the place is packed with onlookers, the guy is standing in from of me yapping **** about how he's gonna pound me, and my best move?

I put *my hands in my pockets* to show how 'cool' I was with the situation.

So the guy turns as if he was going to walk away and swings a punch just about from the floor into my face, breaking the ol' schnozz and fattening up my lip in one stroke. Fortunately I managed to grab hold of him (couldn't see much through my eyes tearing up) and got him in a headlock wherefrom I pounded the top of his head with my knuckles for about ten minutes until he "gave up". Couldn't even stomp him properly because the place was packed with his buddies, and I was scared that if I beat his ass too bad they would tackle me en masse.

Which they did later, anyhow.

Winner times.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 10:59am

supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does a technique count as stupid if it works or just if something else simpler would have done?

The only semi strange thing I ever did was GNP someone with my elbows but I don't know if that's even stupid.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, not stupid.

Very smart, in fact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:18am

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I attempted to fight off four people at once one time after school. I don't need to tell how that went.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:25pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    I attempted to fight off four people at once one time after school. I don't need to tell how that went.
    What would be stupid would be to just let them beat you up and not try to fight them off. I mean that's just a bad situation. Your other option of running might have been better, but that'll only work if your faster and have more endurance than every one of them.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415 LastLast