Page 12 of 15 First ... 289101112131415 Last
  1. #111

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    605
    Style
    mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can just see the post on this thread a year later "the stupidest thing I ever did was carry a knife and use it. Some guy went to grab me, and I cut him then ran away. Unfortunately he was an undercover cop and they somehow were able to identify me. Now I sit in prison for the rest of my life."

  2. #112
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,244
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMickey View Post
    do you live in fucking somalia or something?
    I live in the U.S.A.

    You know, Liberia's dead beat dad.

  3. #113
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,244
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeroo View Post
    I can just see the post on this thread a year later "the stupidest thing I ever did was carry a knife and use it. Some guy went to grab me, and I cut him then ran away. Unfortunately he was an undercover cop and they somehow were able to identify me. Now I sit in prison for the rest of my life."
    Why would an undercover cop be starting a street fight with me?

    The dirt bags I was fighting were about as far from being police as you can get.

    Think before you criticize.

    Better yet, go get your ass kicked by a rat pack of scum holes, and then post this drivel.

  4. #114

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    605
    Style
    mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I'm just joking around, but you must realize that carrying a knife as a weapon comes with a lot of liability. It's very hard to justify in a legal setting as self defense (of course this may vary depending on local laws), so you better make sure that you make a clean getaway and don't get reported to the cops. A better strategy might be to avoid dangerous places and people. But hey, its your decision. I'd rather cut someone than get killed too.

  5. #115
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,244
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeroo View Post
    A better strategy might be to avoid dangerous places and people.
    This!

    We are on the same page man.

    It's a bad day when you have to break serious laws to keep yourself healthy, and I hope I never have to.

    But if the chips are really down, it's better them than me, choo know?

  6. #116
    MMAMickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,742
    Style
    Boxing.MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Why would an undercover cop be starting a street fight with me?

    The dirt bags I was fighting were about as far from being police as you can get.

    Think before you criticize.

    Better yet, go get your ass kicked by a rat pack of scum holes, and then post this drivel.
    been there done that, but do I carry a knife? no.

    I did however learn to be more aware of my surroundings and identify **** before it kicks off

    99% of the time if I hit someone now its because I didn't see the problem early enough, thats MY fault.

    try being secure in your own skin before someone cuts you out of it
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:


  7. #117
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,244
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMickey View Post
    been there done that, but do I carry a knife? no.

    I did however learn to be more aware of my surroundings and identify **** before it kicks off

    99% of the time if I hit someone now its because I didn't see the problem early enough, thats MY fault.

    try being secure in your own skin before someone cuts you out of it
    Well you are a tougher guy than me, so I won't argue that.

    But lets just say I know my limits, and getting owned by multiple aggressive opponents is one of them. It's not an experience I would ever like to repeat. Better yet, it's not an experience I will ever allow to happen again. I'm not going to waste my time "fighting". I'm not going to give the bad guys a chance to prove their mettle. Nobody wins a fight like that. There's just varying degrees of "loser". I'm going to be the loser who leaves the scene on his own two feet at the end of the day. Secure or insecure, them's the facts.

    We can't all be gnarly brawlers like you bro!

  8. #118
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,255
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two words.

    Tornado kick! I thought I had the timing and the distance right, but that was wrong. After completing the kick, I landed incorrectly, spraining my ankle in the process!!

    That is when I started taking judo.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  9. #119

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    396
    Style
    bjj (blue) Judo (green)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I carry a knife. If somebody tries that crap, I'm cutting tendons before they even realize I'm armed, and making a hasty escape. Nobody is going to rat pack me, because the first person that tries to hold me down is getting filleted. End of story.
    [/quote]

    [/quote]

    Mr. Machette, you have named yourself appropriately. Well done :qright7:

  10. #120
    MMAMickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,742
    Style
    Boxing.MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Well you are a tougher guy than me, so I won't argue that.

    But lets just say I know my limits, and getting owned by multiple aggressive opponents is one of them. It's not an experience I would ever like to repeat. Better yet, it's not an experience I will ever allow to happen again. I'm not going to waste my time "fighting". I'm not going to give the bad guys a chance to prove their mettle. Nobody wins a fight like that. There's just varying degrees of "loser". I'm going to be the loser who leaves the scene on his own two feet at the end of the day. Secure or insecure, them's the facts.

    We can't all be gnarly brawlers like you bro!
    Lol I feel the need to clarify that I am not a tough guy or brawler.. I was just unfortunate enough to get my ass kicked a few times
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:


Page 12 of 15 First ... 289101112131415 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO