Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2004 11:05am

Style: MMA Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by matzahbal
    Well, the whole idea behind the Martial part is learning how to fight, which if you watch any of the videos, THEY DON'T DO.
    Hmm... well about a year back this website had waaay more videos. Of which they showed shinai sparring, and mixed martial arts sparring. I dunno if they are any good or if Rick Tew sucks or not. But even if you know 0 technique, sparring is better than nothing. Right?

Edited for spelling
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 9/17/2004 11:27am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:36am

Style: Bujinkan Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    roflol ,u gotta be kidding me ... this is not a debate wether RICK TEW is good in fighting or not. He can be good, but not reliable.
    He debates allways as if anyone can make his own SYSTEM ... he forgets that his SYSTEM is NOT NINJUTSU ,since it has no lineage to any of it's ryu-ha , has no tradition and therefore can't be verified through time of its effectivness. We could even say that he doesn't teach NINJUTSU ,because he trained other martial styles wich are not ninjutsu.Why does he make such a hard argument in a way like "bla bla, if its effective its good" ?? ITS NOT NINJUTSU, DUDE!!! Name it Rick-Tew Kobudo or something ...
    And this is not even a debate wether he is a good person or not. In my opinion he was a naive person that learned his art from a fraud (Frank Dux ,right?). Would i trust a system that has 800-900 years of tradition, or a DUDE WHO WANTS TO BE WHAT HE CAN'T BE ? :) Choose wisely - effectivness is not the point (i saw his mooves ,they are simulated and suck ... TOTALY ... his techniques are too long and not effective. Let him do techniques when one of his students doesn't surrender right on the spot - i would love to see that! :D )
    Cheers.

p.s.: If you take this personaly, clearly i stepped on "the cat's tail" as we say in our country.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And no , i dont think by your videos what is going on - they are too terrible to watch. I mean ... his somesort of Gedan Ichimonji stance is so bad , he could be tossed on the other side where he's standing ,just by a whistle of wind :) This is why i rely on TRADITION . I am verry suspicious of people who talk like they dont care about lineage/tradition but effectivness , and then they have their "art" called NINJUTSU... why do you defend that its a Ninjutsu style? :)) Contradictory isn't it ? :D
    bah,i lost my apetite ...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and i dont trust someone who lets other's speak for his name ... what a *****!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and i will stfu now :DDD (for real)

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:49am

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What on earth possessed you to resurrect a useless thread almost two years old? Hmmm?

GG
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok one more thing: we never used tatami "pillows" or punch-protectors (however you call it in english). We do it on any hard surface... (exept when we learn to do something new ,like a flip or something... then we use pillows for the first time.But not allways...)
    And yeah, it hurts like hell. My first 3 months of training were dreddfull.
    That said, dont even try to grawl over here , Enson :) ( you are mostly training outside on 3 types of "soft" ground...this is NOT realistic dude.What if you fall on asphalt in a REAL situation? you will brake your god-given bones!!).
    Please,just consider what i said - even if you don't agree.
    I am just a newbie in Ninjutsu - please, let me be clear on that.I a friggin newbie (6 months of training).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol :) omg ... i never thought anyone would look into this :DDD Sorry

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 1:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    possesed ? lol :) ok ok , i'll stfu big-guy :)) Cya arround bashing other's people's avatars >:) That's how strong i am! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! (*sigh*...whatever...)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 1:28am

Style: none currently, ex-TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoshinsha
    possesed ? lol :) ok ok , i'll stfu big-guy :)) Cya arround bashing other's people's avatars >:) That's how strong i am! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! (*sigh*...whatever...)
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456