Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 6:44pm

Style: Bad Parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rick Tew's College of Martial Science?

http://www.totalwarrior.com/
    Do you smell Bullshiit? It sounds a bit too good to be true. A college that can get you a degree in martial science in only one and a half years? Comments, reviews? DRD help me here.

X

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 6:49pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Death,Pain,Misery,Hate,Blrlerlerl.... www.ninjitsu.com

-> It's PURE ****.

X

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 6:51pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt, you CAN find some MA in you vicinity, that isn't pure ****---- Even I ddidi it ;)...

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 6:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree somewhat, but wasn't it a fun ride while it lasted?

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 6:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to learn Dux Ryu Ninjitsu. I'll sign up for Kajukenbo and Judo soon don't worry. I'm also planning on snatching that Winsor Pilates program pretty soon...
  6. DRD

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 7:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You called it correctly.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 7:11pm

supporting member
     Style: SECRET DEADLY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I want to learn Dux Ryu Ninjitsu"

No please tell me you are joking. I f you need to know why do a search here on DUX. PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE. Do the judo or the kajukenbo
    ----------------------------------------
    After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 7:19pm

Style: ITF Taekwon-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Checked out the site, saw alot of flipping out, but no killing...L A M E.
    I'm sending Rick Tew a frisby ASAP.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 8:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rick Tews is a fucking dork.
    ****, he got run off a role playing game message board for being a joke.
    And most of the people over there think that "non-fighting" AIkido and KUNG FU is the ****.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    2/17/2004 9:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just spent an hour looking through that site (www.ninjitus.com/www.totalwarrior.com) and it really doesn't look THAT Bullshido. . .

Why do I say this? Well, first off, I couldn't really find any outrageous claims. In fact I couldn't find hardly any claims. The site says that you can become an instructor with 18 months of live-in training which doesn't sound so off the mark. It doesn't directly claim to make you an unstoppable force on T3H STR33T (tm), it doesn't claim to give you special powers, it doesn't claim that its techniques are unbeatable or always work. They just say they are a college of martial sciences and from what I can tell, they ARE a college of martial sciences.

Bear in mind that I haven't trained there or even spoken to anyone that has. I am only saying that as far as qualifying as bullshido, they don't seem to be making any claims they can't live up to. Yes, I saw a few things that set off the Bullshido alarm, like well, NINJAS, spinning jump kicks, and stealthy movements. However, they do have a large amount of media on the site that seems to show them training grappling, sparring full contact, working on a heavy bag, exercising, and generally using some pretty standard and unobjectionable training techniques.

Remember I have not said I would would train there or that ANYONE should train there. I am only saying it doesn't look like Bullshido so much to me. The marketing wasn't anywhere NEAR the over-the-top bullshit that you would get from say, "The Shredder," or "Attackproof."

If someone wants to argue with me or post a rebuttal, I DEMAND that they post an actual example of something from the website or another credible source that gives an example of Rick Tew spewing Bullshido.

Finally, REMEMBER: I didn't say that it is even a decent school. I just said it looks like they live up to their claims.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast