233666 Bullies, 3496 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 46
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822

    Posted On:
    4/08/2010 11:50pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    You should watch the TUF season featuring Tito Ortiz vs Frank Shamrock.
    Actually, it was Ken Shamrock (I think it was the third season). It might've been much more interesting if Frank had coached opposite Tito.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  2. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,209

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 12:13am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, but nokes was chucks only pick as far as i could see that was good. the guy is probably the best fighter there. how will the rest of his guys do? i really do think ortiz ended up with the better team.

    i see his point about their records etc though, based on just the prelim fights the dual hair colour dude would have been one of my first picks. after afrokicks obviously.
  3. danno is offline
    danno's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Shoalhaven, Australia
    Posts
    3,151

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 12:27am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i hope afrokicks gets hammered. he annoys me.
  4. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,209

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 12:31am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its unfortunate that he seems like a prick cos i enjoyed his fight against that racist tattooed loljew.
  5. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,235

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 12:31am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Danno, you obviously have foxtel. I will come over to yours and damage your food supply while watching this season, as a favour to you of course. Just PM me your address details and stock your fridge.
  6. theinfinitejar is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 1:21am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    This week on TUF......



    That cracked me up too. Poor Nick. Got him back by interrupting his interview after kicking the bag.

    I'm really curious what Nick was so pissed about in the preview for next week's show. In the year or so I've trained under him I've never seen him remotely angry, so Crabman must have really been on his nerves.
  7. danno is offline
    danno's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Shoalhaven, Australia
    Posts
    3,151

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 1:38am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    its unfortunate that he seems like a prick cos i enjoyed his fight against that racist tattooed loljew.
    yes, i'm actually looking forward to his next fight.
  8. Jo Vale Tudo is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    225

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 4:10am


     Style: Em Tee/JewDough/BeeJayJay

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who was doing this?
  9. MMAMickey is offline
    MMAMickey's Avatar

    POWERRR!

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,742

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 6:22am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't see afrokicks going all that far if he performs in the same way he did against the jew. He has KO donkey-kick power but if guys don't run away what does he have left?
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

  10. Sang is offline
    Sang's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,248

    Posted On:
    4/09/2010 6:36am


     Style: MMA, Yoga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He could have an awesome ground game for all we know.

    Liking this season so far.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.