Page 3 of 3 First 123

Style
    Tang Soo Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scorpion Pose....Love it. lol Did anyone notice the martial arts rank only lists second dan then a few years later 5th, then 10th. Did he ever get a 1st degree? I wish I could go from 2nd to 10th in as short a time as that.

Style
    Minna Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately this shitbag "Robert Braff" happens to be my father it is the most form of disrespect to all veterans that are currently serving and have served I know the struggles and hardships that one must go through before being created that honorable title of veteran myself I have served probably my grandfather as well serve for him to claim what he's claiming feels like a big kick in the balls I feel ashamed that I squirmed out of this man's dick. And an add note this man tried to screw me out of my inheritance and I had to take him to court so I got what was rightfully mine on top of it in retaliation the shitbag is now currently trying to sue me for damages that was caused by a flood this is a huge **** stain and his school Sahara school of martial arts was nothing but built off of the backs of a few instructors that believed his bs The pic is of my self. Someone who actually served

Page 3 of 3 First 123