Style: 
    Finding You

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 2:43pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ottergoyle View Post
    What are your qualifications Chuck Hardin aka Cy Q. Faunce ...your Camel Toe?
    My qualifications are the facts I've disclosed. If you find yourself capable, you should try and read them. Get an adult to help you with the big words. If possible, use the same adult who helped you write this last reply; it was better than the others.

Being quick to criticize and tear down others and hold up fraudulent evidence like you do with Dux to uplift yourself is worth some soul searching and psycho analysis.
    Show me what fraudulent evidence I've upheld, and demonstrate it's wrong, and I'll happily revise my statements and acknowledge the error. Then again, I'm an honest guy, not just some stultiloquent jerk.

In order for Frank Dux just to file his lawsuit against SOF magazine he had to prove first what they were saying about him was false and if you are repeating it then you are engaging in libel and slander.
    It is untrue that a review of the facts is needed before a suit for libel can be filed. Filing a civil suit is easy, and even complete idiots can do it. And many do.

That said, can you point to anything I said that repeated anything Soldier of Fortune said, and demonstrate why it's wrong?

A university researcher/journalist (aka Pamelalee33) tried to post the court determined facts on Wikipedia but ended up blocked through cowardly posturing... on your part Chuck aka Nightshift36?
    No, I'm not Nightshift36. In fact, I had very little interest in Dux until I investigated Burke. But your standards of proof sure vary, don't they? In your mind, if anyone ever said something about Dux that you don't like, I'm guilty of it. Meanwhile, you won't address the most straightforward and solid pieces of evidence in our articles.

Frank Dux lawsuit wasn't allowed to go to trial because he could not prove "actual malice" (what you misdirect as reckless untruths).
    Well, it is hard to read malice into telling the truth.

More simply put SOF got off by deferring guilt... blaming it on Dux sanitized military records (what you would come to expect from a real covert op)
    BULLSHIT. I've read military records for everything from boot camp washouts to real heroes, and while the exact details of their activity may remain a secret, their unit assignments and the general character of their service are known and acknowledged.

FACT: Your own source used in checking out Burke says it lacked the necessary info (like DOB, SSN, etc.) to confirm or deny whether or not Burke or anyone else is a fraud. This indicates You are being deliberately misleading but this isn't the first time for you Cameltoe?
    That's boilerplate verbiage, and you'd be surprised how much we know about Burke. We certainly supplied enough identifying information.

Say how do you investigate someone when you dont even know their real name? Billy Burke being a stage name? I know you this as Mr. Dux showed me the email Burke sent you, forwarded to him.
    THAT'S your standard of proof? Burke said so, therefore it must be true?

See what we actually said, dumbass:

Quote Originally Posted by Billy J. Burke article
    Burke has never served in the military at all under the legal name "Billy J. Burke" or "William J. Burke". If he served under another name and then legally changed his name, Bullshido would like to see court records confirming this name change.
    So put up or shut up.

a ton of Dux fanboying
    Did you not notice that the person we're primarily calling into question is Billy J. Burke? Address his credibility issues if you want to be relevant here. Otherwise it looks like I was right: Burke is being thrown under the bus.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 2:56pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait Wait Wait. Does this guy live in America?

I can file a lawsuit, right now, against anybody without proof.

Style: 
    Finding You

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 5:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, forgot this part.

Is it true Cameltoe that you also claim the Holocaust was a fraud and a hoax?
    No, I do not. Did someone libel me to that effect? If so, please let me know who, that I may show you how this is done.

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 7:00pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Enough with the epithets... as per the comment sucking "cock"... well now that we know what preoccupies your mind lets move on... little boys swear when they are scared... Don't be scared little boy.

Lets talk facts... not unfounded allegations
    Great, I will be happy to hear your discussion of why Frank did not know the height of William Casey with whom he met, multiple times. Please review your copy of "The Secret Man" and get back to me.

FACT: In order for Frank Dux just to file his lawsuit against SOF magazine he had to prove first what they were saying about him was false and if you are repeating it then you are engaging in libel and slander.
    Actually he could go down the court, and submit a writ, summons and complaint in crayon claiming that SOF, were tools of Flash Gordon. It would then get dismissed once SOF filed the appropriate motion, but the clerk of the court does not convene a mini-trial when the plaintiff first files their suit.

BTW are you Frank himself? You share some of the same screwed up notions concerning how courts functions. No wonder he/ you/ your master came out second in a credibility contest with Jean Claude Van Dumb.

Think very carefully to try to figure out the mistake(s) in your second sentence.

FACT: A university researcher/journalist (aka Pamelalee33) tried to post the court determined facts on Wikipedia but ended up blocked through cowardly posturing... on your part Chuck aka Nightshift36?

FACT: When caught doing this the Wiki administrators deleted the entire discussion page (to CYA Hardin aka Cameltoe?). The little event generated a University discussion that resulted in circulating a recommendation that resulted in a National Educational decision that Wikipedia cannot be used as a reference source right down to the Jr. High school level. Your contribution to history? LOL
    Nice try, but you just threw out an unproven claim concerning Chuck just because someone else on the internet disagreed with you. Not being responsible for Wikipedia I can't tell you who Pamelalee is, but I can tell you that a "National Educational decision" sounds very supicious. Did it come from "National University" :) Please provide the link and then we can discuss. The last time we were involved in a big dustup on Wikipedia it involved Ashida Kim and not Frank Dux. You don't want to compare Frank to Ashida right?

FACT: Frank Dux lawsuit wasn't allowed to go to trial because he could not prove "actual malice" (what you misdirect as reckless untruths). More simply put SOF got off by deferring guilt... blaming it on Dux sanitized military records (what you would come to expect from a real covert op) and their reliance on the representations of others, like the LA Times fraudulent trophy receipt and selective fact finding he conducted. Just like what I see going on here with Chuck Cameltoe Hardin. Like the Dux video says it is what goes unsaid that reveals the lies... and Bullshido's (Hardin's) fraud
    I stand by my legal characterization of the absence of malice standard. When Frank publishes his latest book about the CIA putting him through law school I might take his analysis a bit more seriously. :)

Chuck has responded to Frank's first video, with his own video reply. I found it fascinating that after mentioning that Billy Burke in print as one of his endorsers, Frank is now implying that he didn't know about Burke's endorsement. What was really funny was that after Billy made his Delta Force claims, two former members of Delta Force, (one was Eric Haney) indicated that they had never seen the guy before, and they were in Delta at the time Billy was claiming he had been in/or trained Delta. So even if it was not his real name (and it is) he was proven to be a liar.

FACT: I asked Dux about the .22 cal rifle pic and he showed me the uncroped photo guess what it didn't belong to him.... But the .357 Magnum did, just as Dux said at the time that we can now know is true years later Spec OPs were outfitted with this weapon in early 1980's which if you weren't around then you wouldn't know this detailed fact.

FACT: The alleged 22 belonging to Dux was an assumption/misleading statement made on SOF's part (or CIA fronting for them who had ABC Primetime kill the TV peice on Dux book... I ask you why would the CIA go through all the trouble of pressuring ABC not to air their piece or iissue a formal denial like they did G. Gordon Liddy ... yeah, fiction is always in need of denial. Just like the other 935 lies the CIA were caught making regarding the topic of Dux book - WMD's
    So by simply looking at an uncropped picture of rifle which is sitting next to Frank you know that someone else owned it? You'll have to explain that one :) But even if this was true, Frank indicated that the picture was taken in a combat/operational situation. There is no logical explaination why someone would be using a 22 caliber rifle (not a 223) which looked like a M16 in such a situation. But get Frank's permission to print the uncropped picture, and you can talk us through this. I would love to hear your rationalization.

Once again Frank blames the CIA for his credibility issues, you'll have to provide the unedited statement the CIA made concerning Mr. Dux. 935 seems an awefully high figure for a couple of pages.

FACT: G. Gordon Liddy whose son was a SEAL Captain and knew of Dux had the balls to air Dux interview on his Radio show where others hid or backed off....URAAAH!

FACT: SOF called Dick Marcinko Pouge Warrior called him a fraud too! Marcinko who is the founder of USN SEAL Team 6 our best anti-terror team...
    G. Gordon Liddy screwed up a simple third rate burglary and got caught. He's hardly an example of a competent covert warrior. As for Marcinko, some SEALS strongly disagreed with his characterizations of their interactions with him. When I review the article itself I might be able to comment more.

FACT: Your own source used in checking out Burke says it lacked the necessary info (like DOB, SSN, etc.) to confirm or deny whether or not Burke or anyone else is a fraud. This indicates You are being deliberately misleading but this isn't the first time for you Cameltoe?

Say how do you investigate someone when you dont even know their real name? Billy Burke being a stage name? I know you this as Mr. Dux showed me the email Burke sent you, forwarded to him.
    You know that Burke claimed that he used a stage name and wouldn't provide his real name to resolve this matter? However Dux also claims that Burke signed a legal release, and our review of the tape indicated that it was under this name. So riddle me this. Frank claims that it was a binding release, yet Burke is allegedly signing it under a false name. Normally that would invalidate the contract. (Please refer me to SAG rules indicating that such conduct is specifically permissible)

FACT: Your so called sources were determined through court proceedings to be not credible... C'mon Richard Alexander aka Richard Shimer is the felon who said he was Frank's friend and only borrowed his car when in fact Alexander is a former disgruntled employee got caught trying to steal Franks car... and is the only person to call his Bullet proof glass break a fake not the international press corps on hand or experts there when it took place thousand of miles away on an entirely different continent than where Alexander thought it took place. His showing screen grabs taken from the home video he said he photographed... he also said he was in the band Foreigner and was lead guitarist for journey... C'mon get real... the guy would say anything for his next fix...
    And yet even with Frank's lawyer presumably making the same arguments, the jury found against Dux, even though Alexander was Jean Claude's witness. Incidently while Chuck's video's did not use Alexander as a source, we were quite surprised that Dux would employ and befriend a known felon for years, and then later once again try to distance himself from this individual. Perhaps Frank enjoys hanging out with such people, it makes it easier to figuratively "throw him under the bus" when he wants to try and salvage his tales.

None of you have met Dux or tried to speak to him so what kind of an investigation did you conduct... purely, speculation, hearsay and the uncorroborated testimony of felons is what? All Bullshido... no false advertising going on here, that it?
    David Kili attempted to arrange an interview between Frank Dux and Bullshido, and Frank stopped replying when Darryl Simon, told him after consulting with me, that we would not agree to any ground rules for such an interview. Kili even demanded sample questions, I wrote and sent them. Frank insisted )through David) he didn't want me doing the interview, Darryl was going to step in, and even that was not good enough for him.

If Frank wants to do an interview in the future, it will be with me, (with Chuck as an additional witness and participant) over a recorded conference call. (Both sides will record it and stipulate permission to republish the results.) The interview may last as long as 4-8 hours (with bathroom breaks) and will follow the rules of a standard legal deposition. I was more flexible before Mr. Dux wasted my time last year.

Gee given Hardin's line of reasoning in holding up the guy who stole Dux car as a friend just because he and only he says so, every rapist can claim he is the boyfriend of the person he raped just cause he says so that it? Is that your reasoning?

Chuck Hardin is not man enough to admit he didn't do his homework and really check out the facts. His investigation is nothing more than a Hatchet Job...

So my question is is why is he concealing the facts as well as arbitrarily denying them or trivializing them like Dux name appearing in the SpecWar manual pg 10, that he had been telling everyone didn't exist and was a lie when it wasn't.
    Denied that Chuck is concealing any facts, a screen capture of the page in question is in the second video By the way. So which is it, that Rich was a friend, or an employee? Why don't you produce the full transcript of Richard's direct, and cross examination at trial?

take care Frank

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 7:07pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Incidently Richard Alexander, was not mentioned in Cy's first video, he came up in the second video after Dux decided to mention him. He was irrelevant to Burke's claims, and Dux's use of these claims.

Style: 
    Finding You

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 7:14pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct. I thought it was interesting how Dux would use a man to commit a hoax at one time, and then discard him later when his credibility was called into question.

Burke's credibility is done for. Delta operators state definitively that Burke was not one of them. What will Dux do about it? Cover for his pal, or throw him under the bus? History suggests he'll favor the second option. Burke might want to consider that.

Featherweight

Style: 
    Dux ryu ninjitsu

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 7:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Billy J. Burke: Did Frank Dux Throw Him Under The Bus?

“Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.”

Unlike the conjecture being pushed on me by Bullshido as “the truth” I demonstrated my views are not based on or influenced by the deceptive reporting, hearsay and speculation of others as Bullshido’s evidently are. Chuck Hardin or you Browning have never seen, met nor spoken to the man or those who are credible and interacted with the man. I have which puts me in a far better position than you to judge whether Frank Dux is fake or not telling the truth.

The lame responses to the actual facts and your being deceptive by attributing to Dux statements he never made proves the only fraud going on here is invented by Bullshido. FYI- Dux is visibly quoting a disclaimer of Sky Benson which Hardin mischaracterizes as Dux's words in order to accuse Dux of throwing Burke under the bus. Hardin is clearly guilty of what any normal rational person would call a LIE!

How could Burke Lie for Dux when what Burke said was true about Dux contributing to the US Navy SEAL manual? Which Hardin said no evidence existed for it when clearly it does exist. Another LIE or is he INCOMPETENT?

The bible teaches us no one can prevail in an argument with a liar like Hardin being embraced by Bullshido. There is no point in engaging in any further discussion unless Bullshido is willing to stop misleading people and hold Hardin accountable for his being deceptive. There is no reason for me to ask Dux to consider he allow himself to be interviewed by a bunch of lying buffoons hiding behind multiple aliases who are not interested in revelations of the truth only suppressing it in order to continue to benefit from the sensationalism just like a supermarket tabloid or subdue their feelings of inadequacy by tearing down others (as is visibly the case with Chuck Hardin and his deceptive videos).

Style: 
    MMA (Retired)

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 8:10pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
    Business Link: Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The overwhelming irony is that nobody of any consequence gives a **** about Frank Dux in the context of the Martial Arts; the eighties were three decades ago. The only apparent interest here is of a "trainwreck-as-entertainment" nature; kampfenschadenfreude.

Style: 
    Finding You

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 8:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    “Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.”
    Ironically, that quote is supposed to support the idea of factual explorations like our investigation of Burke, and to oppose the substitution of faith for facts that you're doing here.

Unlike the conjecture being pushed on me by Bullshido as “the truth”
    Our facts are specific, provable, documented. They're not "conjecture" at all.

Chuck Hardin or you Browning have never seen, met nor spoken to the man or those who are credible and interacted with the man. I have which puts me in a far better position than you to judge whether Frank Dux is fake or not telling the truth.
    Just like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones should be judged by his disciples? Oh, wait, sorry; they're all dead.

Lots of followers of bullshit artists try this one on us. So do those same bullshit artists, posing as loyal and satisfied students. Neither type of con job ever works.

FYI- Dux is visibly quoting a disclaimer of Sky Benson which Hardin mischaracterizes as Dux's words in order to accuse Dux of throwing Burke under the bus. Hardin is clearly guilty of what any normal rational person would call a LIE!
    So now Dux supports Burke's lies? Awesome!

It's not a "lie". That website promotes Dux, and I'd be shocked if he did not have editorial control over its content. In any case, Dux's video quoted the disclaimer as a way of distancing him from Burke's credibility issues.

Still, let Frank himself speak out! Does he endorse Burke's proven lies, or does he not? Stop playing games and speak plainly!

How could Burke Lie for Dux when what Burke said was true about Dux contributing to the US Navy SEAL manual?
    That is not what Burke said and you know it. The original version of the video shows Burke saying: "Frank Dux wrote one of the SpecWar manuals...Frank Dux wrote that SpecWar manual." Not an acknowledgment, not a "contribution".

The bible teaches us no one can prevail in an argument with a liar like Hardin being embraced by Bullshido.
    Does it? Where? Also, I have not told a single lie. Everything I've said is backed by evidence. Everything you're saying is backed up with handwaving and rhetoric.

You're not fooling anyone.

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 8:29pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "How could Burke Lie for Dux when what Burke said was true about Dux contributing to the US Navy SEAL manual? Which Hardin said no evidence existed for it when clearly it does exist. Another LIE or is he INCOMPETENT?"

Actually on the tape Burke said at least once that Frank "wrote" the manual, and then later said that it was referred to in the Special Warfare community as the Frank Dux Manual. Since Frank was #9 on the list of contributors, and Billy has never even been in the military, its really impossible to believe that 1) Billy would have been in a position to hear anyone in the Special Forces community describe the manual in any manner. and 2) Credit would have been given to Mr. #9 on the list of contributors.

But what is really sad is that Frank put this guy's endorsement up for all to see.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast