Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
Punch your friends in the facebook (etc.) SHARE THIS!:

Posted On:
    4/17/2010 10:12pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He then sued SOF, and the case was dismissed because as a public person, Frank could not show a reckless disregard for the truth. Hey it sucks to be Frank.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    4/17/2010 10:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didi you read his website interview? Where he claims to be holding back his newest book because, of patriotism and super secret information?

Featherweight

Style: 
    Dux ryu ninjitsu

Posted On:
    4/17/2010 10:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Billy J. Burke: Did Frank Dux Throw Him Under The Bus?

samuel browning? i seen you fight on youtube you fight like a bitch and we meet at the Active martial arts in mill creek WA @ 10 am if you got the balls see ya soon.

Posted On:
    4/17/2010 10:56pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Errr, you are telling me to fly across country to fight you on my own dime, on your own turf?

Challenge is declined.

When Frank evenually files a malicious, baseless, and misguided lawsuit against me, I will meet him court, and we will resolve our issues then.

Is he now recruiting people who can't even earn a GED? Your writing troubles me, but if you wish to argue further please read his book "The Secret Man" so we can discuss some of his loltastic claims.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 4/17/2010 11:05pm at .

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    4/17/2010 11:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are assuming he can read. I mean his way to debate is to say "nuh unh lets fight."

Posted On:
    4/17/2010 11:12pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The quality of Frank's recruits has definately declined over the years. :)

Style: 
    Finding You

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 12:04am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ottergoyle View Post
    you should say that to his face or my face see what happens bitch.
    When you're confronted with facts you don't like, is your response generally to hit the person stating them? Or, rather, to make bitchy threats of violence via the Internet?

I'm just curious.

Featherweight

Style: 
    Dux ryu ninjitsu

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 11:42am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Billy J. Burke: Did Frank Dux Throw Him Under The Bus?

im not the one that started that Sam read the posts i stated that Frank should be Respected and you all started with me i don't need to make threats i Know what i can do all im saying is you don't know who you are fucking with Frank is no joke i have seen what he can do if you spent time with the man you would not be talking like this. and as far as facts i have not seen em yet on your side but i have seen em on Franks side and i can tell you that he's the real deal.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 11:52am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ottergoyle View Post
    im not the one that started that Sam read the posts i stated that Frank should be Respected
    Yes, you did. You spammed a video that is already being discussed.

I have been with Mr Dux for years if you think he is fake i invite anyone to come and train with us. this man has more integrity and wisdom then all of us combined. he is a martial arts treasure and should be respected as such.
    This is your opinion and there is no law, in the US, that states we must agree with you.

The minute people disagreed you flipped out with the passive aggressive and direct threats.

and you all started with me i don't need to make threats
    Then why did you post threats ? Twice?
    View Post
    you should say that to his face or my face see what happens bitch.
    Passive aggressive veiled threat.

i seen you fight on youtube you fight like a bitch and we meet at the Active martial arts in mill creek WA @ 10 am if you got the balls see ya soon.
    Direct threat.

No one can start with "you" if you don't post.

i Know what i can do
    So do we all. This is more passive aggressive bullshit.
    all im saying is you don't know who you are fucking with Frank is no joke
    You are a decade late and a dollar short. We do know who we are fucking with.

Oh and that's your opinion. Unfortunately, opinion doesn't hold up well against facts.

i have seen what he can do if you spent time with the man you would not be talking like this.
    Ahh physical violence, once again, trumps facts. Did you read CY's words and promptly ignore them? Or do you really not understand English?

and as far as facts i have not seen em yet on your side but i have seen em on Franks side and i can tell you that he's the real deal.
    No, you don't want to see them. They have been posted for nearly a decade now.

Featherweight

Style: 
    Dux ryu ninjitsu

Posted On:
    4/18/2010 2:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Enough with the epithets... as per the comment sucking "cock"... well now that we know what preoccupies your mind lets move on... little boys swear when they are scared... Don't be scared little boy.

Lets talk facts... not unfounded allegations

What are your qualifications Chuck Hardin aka Cy Q. Faunce ...your Camel Toe?

Saw Hardin aka Cameltoe's pic on www.bullshito.com where you can visibly see he really looks like the superb martial art specimen he makes himself out to be...LMAO.

You have none do you Cameltoe? Being quick to criticize and tear down others and hold up fraudulent evidence like you do with Dux to uplift yourself is worth some soul searching and psycho analysis.

FACT: In order for Frank Dux just to file his lawsuit against SOF magazine he had to prove first what they were saying about him was false and if you are repeating it then you are engaging in libel and slander.

FACT: A university researcher/journalist (aka Pamelalee33) tried to post the court determined facts on Wikipedia but ended up blocked through cowardly posturing... on your part Chuck aka Nightshift36?

FACT: When caught doing this the Wiki administrators deleted the entire discussion page (to CYA Hardin aka Cameltoe?). The little event generated a University discussion that resulted in circulating a recommendation that resulted in a National Educational decision that Wikipedia cannot be used as a reference source right down to the Jr. High school level. Your contribution to history? LOL

FACT: Frank Dux lawsuit wasn't allowed to go to trial because he could not prove "actual malice" (what you misdirect as reckless untruths). More simply put SOF got off by deferring guilt... blaming it on Dux sanitized military records (what you would come to expect from a real covert op) and their reliance on the representations of others, like the LA Times fraudulent trophy receipt and selective fact finding he conducted. Just like what I see going on here with Chuck Cameltoe Hardin. Like the Dux video says it is what goes unsaid that reveals the lies... and Bullshido's (Hardin's) fraud

FACT: I asked Dux about the .22 cal rifle pic and he showed me the uncroped photo guess what it didn't belong to him.... But the .357 Magnum did, just as Dux said at the time that we can now know is true years later Spec OPs were outfitted with this weapon in early 1980's which if you weren't around then you wouldn't know this detailed fact.

FACT: The alleged 22 belonging to Dux was an assumption/misleading statement made on SOF's part (or CIA fronting for them who had ABC Primetime kill the TV peice on Dux book... I ask you why would the CIA go through all the trouble of pressuring ABC not to air their piece or iissue a formal denial like they did G. Gordon Liddy ... yeah, fiction is always in need of denial. Just like the other 935 lies the CIA were caught making regarding the topic of Dux book - WMD's

FACT: G. Gordon Liddy whose son was a SEAL Captain and knew of Dux had the balls to air Dux interview on his Radio show where others hid or backed off....URAAAH!

FACT: SOF called Dick Marcinko Pouge Warrior called him a fraud too! Marcinko who is the founder of USN SEAL Team 6 our best anti-terror team...

FACT: Your own source used in checking out Burke says it lacked the necessary info (like DOB, SSN, etc.) to confirm or deny whether or not Burke or anyone else is a fraud. This indicates You are being deliberately misleading but this isn't the first time for you Cameltoe?

Say how do you investigate someone when you dont even know their real name? Billy Burke being a stage name? I know you this as Mr. Dux showed me the email Burke sent you, forwarded to him.

FACT: Your so called sources were determined through court proceedings to be not credible... C'mon Richard Alexander aka Richard Shimer is the felon who said he was Frank's friend and only borrowed his car when in fact Alexander is a former disgruntled employee got caught trying to steal Franks car... and is the only person to call his Bullet proof glass break a fake not the international press corps on hand or experts there when it took place thousand of miles away on an entirely different continent than where Alexander thought it took place. His showing screen grabs taken from the home video he said he photographed... he also said he was in the band Foreigner and was lead guitarist for journey... C'mon get real... the guy would say anything for his next fix...

None of you have met Dux or tried to speak to him so what kind of an investigation did you conduct... purely, speculation, hearsay and the uncorroborated testimony of felons is what? All Bullshido... no false advertising going on here, that it?

Gee given Hardin's line of reasoning in holding up the guy who stole Dux car as a friend just because he and only he says so, every rapist can claim he is the boyfriend of the person he raped just cause he says so that it? Is that your reasoning?

Chuck Hardin is not man enough to admit he didn't do his homework and really check out the facts. His investigation is nothing more than a Hatchet Job...

So my question is is why is he concealing the facts as well as arbitrarily denying them or trivializing them like Dux name appearing in the SpecWar manual pg 10, that he had been telling everyone didn't exist and was a lie when it wasn't.

Is it true Cameltoe that you also claim the Holocaust was a fraud and a hoax?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast