Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 2:56pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rhadi Ferguson is a genetic freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdkSOtNvfXcThe first throw is supremely disturbing.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Antiquated

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 7:14pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been there...

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 8:27pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Incidentaly, after months of hesitation I decided to buy "The Grind" :tongue3:

Rhadi has it for $150+ for the 6DVDS... whether it's a good investment or not, or whether it's overpriced, I dunno, but I'm itching to see what he has crammed into "the grind".

Oh, and yeah, he's a fucking monster.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 8:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm trying to base my conditioning on this idea I'm stealing from the Hulk:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 9:42pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rhadi has been training lately at American Top Team. He is one word... Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 11:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooooooooohhhhhh, is he training for MMA? That would be awesome to the nth degree.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 1:48am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Notice how Rhadi orbits around his opponent (WHILE THE GUY IS IN IN MID-AIR) in the first throw to increase his slamming power.

Previously, only Karellan was able to evoke such feelings from me. I am in awe.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 9:48am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before we (Me and Neko) got the last south florida throwdown started, we got a picture oppurtunity with Taraje (9th Ranked Judoka in the USA) and Rhadi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 1:52pm

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have actually never heard of this guy before, but I am really impressed. Amazing.

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 1:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he is kimbo"s older CUZ. 2004 olympian...how dont you know him.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast