Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^ What is this sometimes? I find that I can't even enjoy a cheeseburger without maiming four people in the process

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to be an HKD guy that smoked pot, wore a pony tail, ate Pizza, played WOW, didn't shave my chest, and masturbated to Hustler 6 times a day.

Now... I don't smoke at all, my hair is high and tight, I eat only beansprouts, Salmon, and Cottage Cheese... have no time for online fantasy games, but I get laid all the time with girls that could pose in Hustler.

Oh... and I still don't shave my chest hair. It's a straight up Austin Powers Carpet underneath my Rash Guard.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good on you Tex. You're an inspiration to MMAAANkind.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    even though i indulge myself with mma/grappling/judo training, i still enjoy finer things.

right now, i'm sipping an absolutely delectable pink champagne while eating a light and fluffy vegan quiesce and relaxing my feet in a sharper image foot spa.

tomorrow i'm going shopping for matching authentic silk kimono, with my "special friend", phrost.

anywho, i must confirm my ticket order for the celine dion farewell tour (front row seats, squeeeeeel!!!!!)

toodles ;)
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    I used to be an HKD guy that smoked pot, wore a pony tail, ate Pizza, played WOW, didn't shave my chest, and masturbated to Hustler 6 times a day.

Now... I don't smoke at all, my hair is high and tight, I eat only beansprouts, Salmon, and Cottage Cheese... have no time for online fantasy games, but I get laid all the time with girls that could pose in Hustler.

Oh... and I still don't shave my chest hair. It's a straight up Austin Powers Carpet underneath my Rash Guard.
    :bsflag:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a thing for brunettes with neck length hair and smaller boobs, and aren't bimbos.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkytown View Post
    :bsflag:
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    White Kimbo, that sounds absolutely dahling. Wish I could be there but poor Patricia just ingested 3 litres of ice cream because Clint dumped her. Poor dear.

Enjoy the concert and make sure to throw your panties at her afterward. I hear she digs that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I didn't get here sooner guys, I was shaking down this kid for his lunch money, then I had to take my steroids, thennn I had to go buy the new affliction shirt (you know, the one that looks like someone vomited glitter all over a bunch of glue drawn skulls and eagles). Anyways, I'm off to go see if my new shirt gets me any bitches at the club. People love when I tell everyone I'm training to be a cage fighter. THATS WHATS UP!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbydeth View Post
    Sorry I didn't get here sooner guys, I was shaking down this kid for his lunch money, then I had to take my steroids, thennn I had to go buy the new affliction shirt (you know, the one that looks like someone vomited glitter all over a bunch of glue drawn skulls and eagles). Anyways, I'm off to go see if my new shirt gets me any bitches at the club. People love when I tell everyone I'm training to be a cage fighter. THATS WHATS UP!
    You know it brah!

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last