221421 Bullies, 3732 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 39 of 39
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mannetosen is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    132

    Posted On:
    4/08/2010 1:36am


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendokan View Post
    - Kyokushin Karate, Seidokaikan Karate, Ashihara Karate, Enshin Karate

    - Daido Juku (Kudo): mix of Kyokushin, Muay Thai, Judo and Bjj

    - Judo

    - Shooto, Shoot Boxing, Shoot Wrestling

    Take your pick, have fun, train safe
    What about Shidokan?
  2. Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs is offline
    Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs's Avatar

    fist first Philosopher

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary of Pallas Athena (Belgium)
    Posts
    2,643

    Posted On:
    4/08/2010 6:34am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannetosen View Post
    What about Shidokan?
    If it's the Kyokushin offshoot, YES.

    If it's the Okinawa (Shorin-Ryu) Shido-Kan, NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:
  3. Neo Sigma is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,047

    Posted On:
    4/08/2010 7:29am


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    - Kyokushin Karate, Seidokaikan Karate, Ashihara Karate, Enshin Karate
    From what I can see online, compared to the other hard karate styles, enshin is barely there in Japan. Which I guess is to be expected when the world HQ is in Denver.
  4. Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs is offline
    Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs's Avatar

    fist first Philosopher

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary of Pallas Athena (Belgium)
    Posts
    2,643

    Posted On:
    4/08/2010 7:47am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Sigma View Post
    From what I can see online, compared to the other hard karate styles, enshin is barely there in Japan. Which I guess is to be expected when the world HQ is in Denver.
    Joko Ninomiya started out as a Kyokushin Karateka.
    He left the Kyokushin organisation and became the U.S. region responsible for Ashihara Karate.
    When he created Enshin Karate (by adding more Judo into Ashihara) in 1988, almost all of the U.S. Ashihara clubs and teachers followed him.
    But there are Enshin dojo(s) in Japan, so if the OP would be living close to one, he can train there and later continue his training back in the USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:
  5. shelbydeth is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
    Posts
    790

    Posted On:
    4/12/2010 10:54pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendokan View Post
    - Kyokushin Karate, Seidokaikan Karate, Ashihara Karate, Enshin Karate

    - Daido Juku (Kudo): mix of Kyokushin, Muay Thai, Judo and Bjj

    - Judo

    - Shooto, Shoot Boxing, Shoot Wrestling

    Take your pick, have fun, train safe
    Any of these, but ignore highlighted. Train wrecklessly. If some stupid mug so much as looks at you BAM Morote Gari. Guy is tapping to your armbar? Teach him a lesson straight from America. Jesus didn't tap! So neither should his heathen self. SNAP! Put the fear of god into those funny Shinto worshippers!
  6. Mannetosen is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    132

    Posted On:
    4/13/2010 7:18am


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendokan View Post
    If it's the Kyokushin offshoot, YES.

    If it's the Okinawa (Shorin-Ryu) Shido-Kan, NO.
    Of course I mean the Kyokushin derivative. Anything else would get me stoned to death. Heck, I wanna do it myself.


    Quote Originally Posted by shelbydeth View Post
    Any of these, but ignore highlighted. Train wrecklessly. If some stupid mug so much as looks at you BAM Morote Gari. Guy is tapping to your armbar? Teach him a lesson straight from America. Jesus didn't tap! So neither should his heathen self. SNAP! Put the fear of god into those funny Shinto worshippers!
    America, **** yes!
  7. jfingaz123 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    66

    Posted On:
    4/25/2010 5:25pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Judo newb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok so i plan to continue with BJJ 4 days a week, hit the weights for a long full body workout 1 day a week, and rest for one day a week. That Leaves one day to train some thing new which will be either Judo or Nippon Kempo. It seems that i can still get some Judo in if i choose the nippon kempo because Judo is a small part of it and BJJ. Or would it be wiser and more time effective to skip the striking for now and focus on the Judo? How does the weekly regiment sound?
  8. HereBeADragon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    1,151

    Posted On:
    4/25/2010 6:12pm


     Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If your going to spend most of your time there training in what you spend most of your time training here than your wasting a great opportunity. Put most of your time into the training you will not be getting when you get home.
  9. matthias. is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Oilsjt
    Posts
    88

    Posted On:
    4/25/2010 6:18pm


     Style: BJJ & Shooto

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, i'm pretty much down what herebeadragon says and choose some obscure, ass kicking karate style or something
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.