Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    4/25/2010 8:27pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for a great seminar Steve!

Bullies, this seminar was epic! What I was expecting was to refine the leg locks I knew from Jiu Jitsu and get the Sambo viewpoint. What I got was entrances to leg locks from angles I would never see coming, transitions between locks and foot locking position I never seen or thought of before and ways to finish the locks that work beautifully into any submission grappling game.

Before the seminar when I dropped for an ankle lock. It was ankle lock, if fail transition to heel hook, if fail reclaim position. The sambo view from that position alone was worth the price of the seminar. Highly recommended.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    4/26/2010 12:25pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plasma,

So glad you could make it up to the seminar! Also very happy it was worth while :)
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 12:46am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for the delayed reaction; that was a great seminar.

I can't wait to have you come down to DC to show more of our guys just how painfully vulnerable their widdle knees and ankles are.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 6:19pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks man. I had a great time and was really happy you all made it up north!
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12