Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/21/2004 3:12pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vargas - Go make out with him, get number, finish workout, then call him for a dinner date.

keinhaar - Stand beside him doing the same.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    2/21/2004 7:19pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    keinhaar -- this strikes me as a "Gosh, it's time to work on my sweeps!" moment.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    6/24/2004 3:22pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some more gems from www.wannabebig.com Forums.....

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=49523

I know this type of thread has been done a hundred times before but i felt this fella deserved to be mentioned.

So he's working out with his head phones on, however in between his sets he would literally go into a huge air guitar solo. He's actually looking at himself in the mirror and he's giving it loads. And its not just one pose either he's switching things up, different speeds, positions, head banging etc

I was in stitches until his next set when he pulled out a drum solo.

he was very unselfconscious because after every set of bicep curls he would lift up his top and examine his abs from all angles in every mirror.

After his was done with weights he went on the cross country skier and skied in accordance with the tempo of the music(I can only imagine this is what he was doing) A couple of quick singular actions, followed by a series of very fast actions before he slowed down again

A strange man

bahahahahah you the man Rock!! :D

Some guy spotted me on bench a couple months ago... big dude and intense as hell. At the end I said "MAN! Youve got intensity written all over you!!" He says "intena.. wha? Is that a good or a bad thing?" I said "uh, a good thing..." and backed away slowly.

Edit: Damn, different forum code system....
    Last edited by PizDoff; 6/24/2004 3:27pm at .
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2004 11:05am

Style: Bene Geserit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about the naked old man in the locker room. When getting changed, some old guy walks up to with his shrivled up man hood walks up to and tries to start a conversation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2004 9:03am

Style: n00b-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    7/15/2004 12:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or the Middle-Aged guy in the Showers that ALWAYS seems to be washing the same Spot and has a Soft-On ...

Or the Chicks that go to the Gym with Makeup on ...

Or the People that do the SAME Routine with the SAME weights EVERY DAY/WEEK for YEARS and never look ANY better . When questioned "I dont want to get TOO BIG" . Yeah , thatl happen there , Waldo ...

Chalk Guy -
    If you have ever seen him , youll know . Leave Chalk EVERYWHERE - Chalks Up to get a drink from the Fountain .

"More-Weight-Than-I-Can-Handle-Guy" - I seriously saw someone using Wrist Wraps/Straps to do Dumbell Curls once , and he had NO form . NONE . He would do the **** EVERY week , and he would give his GF the worst Lifting advice EVER , Then he would ALWAYS leave the weights on the floor for the little tiny girls that worked there to Deadlift back on to the Racks .

Oh , and I cant stand ANYONE that tries to shoot you a Look for Burning/Struggling/grunting through your Final Rep(s) of a Bodypart . Simply because THEY lift like Bowflex Pussies ...

Posted On:
    7/15/2004 12:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Vargas
    Character: The Gazer

Don't you just love to have complete strangers stare at you while you're trying to finish a workout? Nothing helps me more than having some dude eyeballing me while I'm lifting or conditioning. Outside the gym, this is known as 'mad-dogging' and goes a long way towards getting your ass kicked (at least in Albuquerque). Usually happens when you're doing something non-standard (ie medicine ball workouts, weighted dips/pullups, plyometrics, etc...)

Remedy: Beat senseless, then return to workout.
    Dude , they were just MNesmerised by your Mr. Clean Sheen !

Dont hate them because youre Beautiful !

Posted On:
    7/30/2004 11:41am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=50926
    Brawl -

Today me and a bud were lifting and we hear this loud as hell " UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH" . It sounded like someone was having sex with Chewbaca on a drunken night .

We look around the corner and this idiot is like 165 lbs screaming every rep as loud as he can . He then at a really fast pace runs down the ramp towards the drinking fountain and right in front of it drops down and starts repping out pushups , grunting on every one .

This guy is built ok , skinny but ok . We have a downstairs for crap like that ( loud , and a little more dirty ) . He then goes back to the incline dumbell bench and continues to get it on with Chewy . As soon as he does his set my buddy goes over grabs his dumbells , sits on his bench and grunts even louder than the guy , stops and says really loud " nope that loud stuff isnt working for me " .

Everyone was looking and laughing to themselves . Man that wierdo is annoying .

mike107 -

There's this guy in my gym that really freaks out while doing any sort of exercise (dumbell curls, bench, whatever). He just grunts/screams all loud like he's giving birth or something. It's quite amusing! His training partner is also kinda funny, he does this little girly moan while lifting (and this guy's all big and macho). I don't know what's with them two, but I just about laugh when I see them. There's probably wierdos like this everywhere; its funny reading what you guys have written because I've seen the same sort of people.

I have personally never encountered these types....thank God.

Last edited by PizDoff; 7/30/2004 11:46am at .

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    7/31/2004 6:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must confess when I max out, I like to get psyched up and scream like I closed my penis in the car door. Otherwise I grunt on the hard reps, but not super loudly.

Posted On:
    8/01/2004 12:02am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May I recommend a home gym set up?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast