Sponsored Links Spacer Image

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 12:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu Swordfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks like ninjutsu and TKD trying to do MMA.
    Which, in all honesty, is still probably better than ninjutsu trying to do ninjutsu.

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 12:16pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only did a few months of no-gi grappling, but I could swear you were supposed to have a whizzer with your left arm for pretty much any no-gi hip throws. I'm going to have to take issue with him talking about "maintaining control" of the arm if he never had control of it to begin with. Also, what the hell is that position they're starting in? Doesn't look like any collar-elbow setup I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Neo Sigma; 3/29/2010 12:21pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 12:17pm

Style: CSW BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the worst triangle instructions I've seen, its like a second hand expert village. This guy doesn't know **** about grappling. As far as the ninjitsu goes, it all looks the same shade of ****. Tell your friend to go take Judo, its everywhere and cheap.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 12:23pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Sigma View Post
    I only did a few months of no-gi grappling, but I could swear you were supposed to have a whizzer with your left arm for pretty much any no-gi hip throws. Also, what the hell is that position they're starting in? Doesn't look like any collar-elbow setup I've ever seen.
    you can hip throw somebody quite easily with the grip he was demonstrating. It's his footwork and hip movement that is very questionable, it shows lack of refinement, which usually comes from a severe lack of non compliant training.
    and yea the tie up was retarded

she's sleeping with him, isn't she.
    not sure, lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 12:28pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifes View Post
    One of the worst triangle instructions I've seen, its like a second hand expert village. This guy doesn't know **** about grappling. As far as the ninjitsu goes, it all looks the same shade of ****. Tell your friend to go take Judo, its everywhere and cheap.
    I may be jumping to conclusions, but my guess is this guy has been practicing ninjutsu his whole life and recently began watching lots and lots of mma and bjj instructional videos. Now he thinks himself qualified enough to reteach the stuff from the videos to his students. I would be surprised if he's ever actually spent a few months training at a legitimate grappling school.

lol, I just realized if this guy ever finds this thread... I wonder if I'll end up in a gong sau type of situation? We're both in the puget sound area
    Last edited by NoTeefa; 3/29/2010 12:32pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 2:02pm

Style: CSW BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTeefa View Post
    lol, I just realized if this guy ever finds this thread... I wonder if I'll end up in a gong sau type of situation? We're both in the puget sound area
    I think you're obligated. KUMITE KUMITE KUMITE.

Posted On:
    4/11/2012 7:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Flying Tiger Side Kicks" huh? I've been training at Sasori Academy for a few years now and I can assure you that there is no "flying tiger side kicks" in Sasori Academy. I do not envy your inferiority complex Kickapoo. I will advice you to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself "who am I to judge?" Get some therapy, pal.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/11/2012 8:56pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fightgame26 View Post
    "Flying Tiger Side Kicks" huh? I've been training at Sasori Academy for a few years now and I can assure you that there is no "flying tiger side kicks" in Sasori Academy. I do not envy your inferiority complex Kickapoo. I will advice you to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself "who am I to judge?" Get some therapy, pal.
    You apparently fail at reading comprehension. Maybe you should be looking in the mirror about that inferiority complex.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    4/12/2012 3:26am

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu Swordfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Says the man arguing with a two-year-old forum post.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2012 9:53am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I'm in your area...where do you train kickboxing?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast