Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 1:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just because rogan was having conniptions over his jab doesnt mean it was anything stellar. when your opponent leaves his face hanging out like that it isnt too hard to continually land it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 3:16pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have far more striking experience than me Alex so I'll go with what you are saying. A lot of the time when I watch K-1 though, with some obvious exceptions (Hoost, LeBanner, guys like that), some of the striking just doesn't seem really that great. Maybe that's just the fights I've seen though.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 4:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    the thing is, it was a shitty kickboxing match. like watching a couple of second rate K-1 fighters dance around each other and pepper jabs, which would also be a boring fight. the real deal vs that german dude fight was fucking way better, at least they were trying to hurt each other.
    Dude, you're sounding like a man who doesn't understand MMA. K-1 fighters don't have to worry about all the other **** MMA fighters do. So they can stand tall and deliver. Interestingly, Florian looks like a first rate kickboxer when he's kickboxing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 5:57pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Florian looked like he was having fun jabbing the **** out of Gomi's face. In the third Gomi landed one good hit and you could K-Flo change his plan, to "OK, fun time over, we're going to the ground"
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456