Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DRD

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 8:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The difference between us honey, is I'm pathetic under my name and contact information where I can be contacted anytime by anyone. Where you claim to be in a public park no one has ever identified. For those who don't understand my point, go to his own website and you will see that all of his claims are personally made and confirmed, and slow witted people buy into them. The problem is that we are not slow witted here, and we do things in person. Kung you will always be the fool.

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:01pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Kungfoolss
    I train weekly in a very public and popluar park. I doubt you can claim the same.

Another thing, what is this "we" stuff, what's wrong, too much of a coward to face me by yourself? (Chuckles)

(Laughs) Only someone as pathetic as yourself would attach soooooo much credibility to an online forum. Sad.

Kung fools, they don't understand.
    Because they haven't given up their sanity in the worship of the Elder Gods, they don't know where the Leng Plateau is...
    If they saw you, mighty master, they'd only see a poor, girlfriendless, fat, dog pissed shlob, instead of the truly eldritch scourge that you are...
    Ia, Ia! The black goat of a thousand young!
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by DRD
    The difference between us honey, is I'm pathetic under my name and contact information where I can be contacted anytime by anyone. Where you claim to be in a public park no one has ever identified. For those who don't understand my point, go to his own website and you will see that all of his claims are personally made and confirmed, and slow witted people buy into them. The problem is that we are not slow witted here, and we do things in person. Kung you will always be the fool.
    (Waves hand dismissively) The concern seems to be a one-sided affair to anyone smart enough to see, as I never worry about a thing you have to say about me. You on the other hand are obsessed.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Jolly_Roger
    Kung fools, they don't understand.
    Because they haven't given up their sanity in the worship of the Elder Gods, they don't know where the Leng Plateau is...
    If they saw you, mighty master, they'd only see a poor, girlfriendless, fat, dog pissed shlob, instead of the truly eldritch scourge that you are...
    Ia, Ia! The black goat of a thousand young!
    Thanks for identifying yourself, now I can place you on ignore. ;)
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:04pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kungfools = kungfu-nihilist

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Jenfucius
    kungfools = kungfu-nihilist
    I wasn't aware we all had to agree, or was I mistaken? (Makes note to consult The Wastrel)

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aren't we twitchy today?
    Period come?
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss DID have a tiny amount of credibility? Huh. Imagine that. I didn't think you could use the word "credibility" in the same sentence with Kungfoolss. . .
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by GajusCaesar
    Kungfoolss DID have a tiny amount of credibility? Huh. Imagine that. I didn't think you could use the word "credibility" in the same sentence with Kungfoolss. . .
    No, you're using the word out of context.
    The phrasing would be:
    "As a fat, lonley, no-life bastard, KungFools raises the standard of credibility for whiny bitches"

See? now, don't tell me that it doesn't ring better this way...
    Canuckyokushin:

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/16/2004 9:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by GajusCaesar
    Personally, I've always found that those claiming to have the most "credibility," invariably seem to have the least. ;)
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast