Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 3:13am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    About what?
    hmm.. what do you think about people that train martial arts with the sole intention of beating up people that don't know how to fight?

THIS! is abnormal muscles. I guess they were trying to say that some of them use roids. Look at this guy! I am jealous =)

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 3:14am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seriously what the **** is going on here? What are we supposed to do with/about some vaccuous rumor from your hometown?

and don't post anymore photoshoped musclequeer spank-bait it's fucking terrible looking.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 3:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    seriously what the **** is going on here? What are we supposed to do with/about some vaccuous rumor from your hometown?
    umm I saw a thread about self defense against kangaroos and I thought you guys would like to discuss some moral in martial art and kobra kai instead =P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 11:51am

Style: boxing, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go for it....beating up innocent people is always cool. thats the sole purpose anybody trys a martial art. plus im willing to bet you get a nifty uniform.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 3:44pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you guys have it all wrong. When the article refers to "broilers" and "abnormal muscles" then it becomes clear to me that this is not about a simple street gang. This is actually about sentient broiler-men, running around. The reason they appear to have abnormal muscles is because of all the metal grating. Basically, I'm saying that these:

are running around preying on the townsfolk. As you can see, their stainless-steel bodies make them formidable opponents.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 3:55pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Abnormal muscles? Like this?

That's all I could think of.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 4:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiss View Post
    Abnormal muscles? Like this?

That's all I could think of.
    Yeah .. that's my future sensei =)

There are numerous point of views to this scenario. Example these guys train martial art. Their trainer knows what they are doing but he don't kick them out even though they have a no violence policy. Which is kind of understandable because this is his friends.

I would like to hear you guys opinion about violent martial sportists. It would be exceptional nice to hear what an instructor thinks about this. We are talking about big guys that knows how to fight that actually goes out to beat up people. This is not "self defense scenarios". This is "assault scenarios". This behavior have to be damaging for the business.

How would you handle it if you were running a club and some of your students did stuff like this?

Another perspective.. This is a really cowardly thing to do. let's say 2-4 of the guy above beating up a normal guy with no previous fight experience. That's nasty.

Another view.. How can you defend yourself against so big guys that actually have live training and goes around in gangs? It is not really possible to do that.

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 4:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    Dude, Relax.

Crane stance.

You owe me for that.
    And don't forget a nifty "rising sun" headband. Very imporant.

Also, it's no enough to look like a karateka, kiai like a karateka, and beat up skinny tweens named Laruso like a karateka. You also want to SMELL like a karateka.

Get yourself a bottle of "High Karate" cologne, and just like, soak your gi in that ****.

Ancient martial secret bro!

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 4:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post

How would you handle it if you were running a club and some of your students did stuff like this?

Another view.. How can you defend yourself against so big guys that actually have live training and goes around in gangs? It is not really possible to do that.
    O.k., in serious response to your trolling...

A) Don't train people like that. Predators are pretty obvious, and honestly, don't make great students anyways. The usual treatment for violent a-holes was to cause them incredible pain in a way that they just didn't understand. It's kind of ego crushing when somebody tiny reduces you to a squealing bitch with small nonthreatening movements, and absolutely no effort at all.

B)Know how to use a knife like I know how to use a knife. Give me a blade, and your 2-4 big guys will be 2-4 castrates before they even know I have a knife in my hand. Might have to tax them for a couple of those "abnormal muscles" as well.:XXknight:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast