Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2011 4:36pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brodawudx View Post
    Sorry, it has been a while since I have been on this sight. If you have more information on where Jay is instructing that would be cool. Also if there is anything that can be done about the noob thing that seems to have followed my posts, I would not object to that either.

I have no idea about the Noob thing. But its pretty cheezy, maybe pm a Forum leader.

Do you still want to train with Jay? I can try and find his Dojo. All I know is that it is in the North Central part of Calgary. I'll try and get it for you. In the mean time which former students of his did you run into that would always teach in his absence?

Posted On:
    1/10/2011 9:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I talk with Craig a lot, but he left before you began. I have run into Al a few times, but I do not have any contact info for him so I only talk with him when I see him. Everyone else who would teach when Jay was not there (and sometimes when he was there) I have not seen or heard from since I left training there. I am trying to get a hold of Jay but I have no contact info for him, I may try Orlando Mancina's place, but if you know where his dojo is, please let me know.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2011 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I talk with Craig a lot, but he left before you began. I have run into Al a few times, but I do not have any contact info for him so I only talk with him when I see him. Everyone else who would teach when Jay was not there (and sometimes when he was there) I have not seen or heard from since I left training there. I am trying to get a hold of Jay but I have no contact info for him, I may try Orlando Mancina's place, but if you know where his dojo is, please let me know.
    Funny I don't know who Craig is. I remember Al. If we are talking about the same guy then he is tall and lanky. He was talented. I think he has moved on from BBT into something else. But that was when I was training there about 10-11 years ago. He could be back into BBT I'm not sure.

I remember Orlando Briefly. He came to one of our testing that Jay was holding. I remember that he was involved with bringing some BJJ guys in. 11 years ago he had some GJJ guy who was very much into the whole Gracie Jiu Jitsu for street self defence. We went out for sushi once and this guy came out. I still remember him to this day....

"on the street the safest place to be is on your back with the guy between your legs..."

Before I started bjj I still remember thinking that it would be better to have the top position. LOL

Anyway I texted Andre the Crazy knife tool cause he still drops in at Jay's Dojo. So I'll get the info from him and send it your way

Posted On:
    1/12/2011 12:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Much appreciated, thank you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2011 1:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Much appreciated, thank you.
    So Typical Andre is being a tool as always. He doesn't have an address for the club "He just knows how to drive there" Whatever the hell that means. I asked for the number but he didn't get back to me and I don't think I want to waste my time asking again.

Anyway I did some leg work for you and I found 3 numbers

I typed in Jay Creasey Calgary in the white pages and I got this number

J Creasey

Calgary, AB
    (403) 686-1012

If it is not him then it will be one of his nephews who should be able to direct you.

Also I found the number of one of his top former students named Rod Coulter. He runs a gym called spirit fitness his number is(403) 835-0895

Lastly I typed in Yamabushi + Calgary in google and I found an add on some aikido webisite about a seminar he did in 2010
    the contact person for that was Colin Mahatoo and Tomomi Inoue at 403.835.1371

Let me know how it goes!

Posted On:
    6/01/2011 7:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, Jays Dojo is off of 55 ave sw between 2nd and 1a st, no sure of the exact nuber but its impossible to miss, he has a shrine out front, you have the right phone numbers.

Cheers

reikison
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12