Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 5:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Python View Post
    Blue belts would not have made this mistake. When I first viewed one of his videos I said to myself "Who in the **** is this guy". I noticed all kinds of mistakes.

This video you that you mentioned is a perfect example of what I am talking about.....like I said I was wondering about this guy being legit. I still have not had anybody on this site come forward and state they train with this guy. I am still trying to get a hold of the person that supposedly gave him his black belt.
    If you get into contact with him post a copy of the email and the reply, so that it can be considered closed here.

I'll have a closer look later at the vids.

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

.........................My Work is done here... ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 11:02am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.zeebjj.net/instructors.html

according to his instructor bio, he's also a USA Judo bb under Peter Renik. contact usa judo and ask them.

gracie barra doesn't list him (yes, you said he didn't get his belt from them) but they oughta recognize his ranking if they're affiliated with him. why don't you contact them? you'd think before affiliating with him they'd call teixeira. there's a 'contact us' link on this page:

http://www.graciebarra.com/gbcn.php?n=blackbelts

and according to http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...O-Preview-1414, mark kerr was training at zee bjj as recently as 2008. kerr might be long overdue for retirement, but he'd know bs if he was training in it.

zee's also got a 1-2 record in mma (two fights in 1997, one in 2005. so he's been doing something for a long time), plus an active fight team. google is your friend. please try using it before starting threads in this forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 11:36am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nohero View Post
    http://www.zeebjj.net/instructors.html

according to his instructor bio, he's also a USA Judo bb under Peter Renik. contact usa judo and ask them.

gracie barra doesn't list him (yes, you said he didn't get his belt from them) but they oughta recognize his ranking if they're affiliated with him. why don't you contact them? you'd think before affiliating with him they'd call teixeira. there's a 'contact us' link on this page:

http://www.graciebarra.com/gbcn.php?n=blackbelts

and according to http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...O-Preview-1414, mark kerr was training at zee bjj as recently as 2008. kerr might be long overdue for retirement, but he'd know bs if he was training in it.

zee's also got a 1-2 record in mma (two fights in 1997, one in 2005. so he's been doing something for a long time), plus an active fight team. google is your friend. please try using it before starting threads in this forum.
    Well I dont know how Gracie Barra could have gotten a hold of Teixeira when nobody else can. I have sent Zee an e-mail asking who gave him his balck belt and asked for that person's number. Lets see if he gives a respone.

Like I said in other posts....I hope I am wrong and he is legit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 10:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    USA Judo has confirmed via email it has no Marc Zee in its membership database.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 11:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nohero View Post
    USA Judo has confirmed via email it has no Marc Zee in its membership database.
    Now does that just mean he has not enrolled in that organization? Also is there other Judo organizations he could have joined.

I still am waiting for a response from him about his black belt via e-mail that was sent to him.

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 12:43pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now does that just mean he has not enrolled in that organization? Also is there other Judo organizations he could have joined.

I still am waiting for a response from him about his black belt via e-mail that was sent to him.
    I believe Mark Tripp has answered this question to death but I'll paraphrase here.

You are either USJA, USJF, or IJF. That's it. If he's claiming a USJA black belt he better have a USJA black belt.

I contacted the USJF via: http://www.usjf.com/about/office/contact.php
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 1:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, sorry. I don' t have anyone by that name.
    Best Regards,
    Heather

On Mar 26, 2010, at 11:45 AM, --- wrote:

>
    > Do you have a gentlemen by the name of Marc Zee in your membership database as a USJF Black Belt?
    >
    > If you do can you tell me his current rank and if possible who and/or when it was awarded?
    >
    > Thank you.

USJF has confirmed they have no Marc Zee in their DB either.
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 1:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatzami View Post
    No, sorry. I don' t have anyone by that name.
    Best Regards,
    Heather

On Mar 26, 2010, at 11:45 AM, --- wrote:

>
    > Do you have a gentlemen by the name of Marc Zee in your membership database as a USJF Black Belt?
    >
    > If you do can you tell me his current rank and if possible who and/or when it was awarded?
    >
    > Thank you.

USJF has confirmed they have no Marc Zee in their DB either.
    So what do you think gentelman....do we might have in impostor?:ninja7:

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 1:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what do you think gentelman....do we might have in impostor?:ninja7:
    USJA also came back with no record.

No, we do not have a Marc Zee in our data base.

Thank you,
    Robin

No USA Judo, No UJSA, No USJF. I think he needs invited to this thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 1:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think you've got a lot more work to do before calling anyone names. IJF remains to be checked, and his bjj black belt needs confirmation or refutation. upon receiving said, you still need to invite him to this thread to defend himself.

it is entirely possible he let his membership lapse in USA judo because he's focusing instead on coaching and bjj, and therefore no longer appears in their database. he seems to have plenty of real fighters on his team. peter renik, the guy he claims to have gotten his judo bb from, is easy to find. why don't you contact him? this is your investigation.

edit: ignatzami is faster than me. usjf/ijf checked.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast