Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 10:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks fellas

That's his choice of course.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 8:59am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dave, what is the goal here? what do you hope this thread will accomplish?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 2:35pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was hoping to Get Stork to discuss his interests, how he achieved his black belt in Nintaijutsu from Choson Ninja then, from Ralph Severe, if he chooses not to participate, I'll do a write-up anyway based on some of the material he's released into the public domain.

Just to be clear, Stork may not be making grandiose claims but, much of the material he's presenting into the public domain gives me concerns - especially his interests in firearms and Japanese swordsmanship. (two areas I have considerable experience in myself)

I feel a write-up will enable at least another perspective in the public domain which Stork cannot delete (as he does with his YouTube account) and, provide a more balanced reference for anyone taking the time to do a little research on him - Remembering he present's himself as having a "dojo" and it's obvious from some of his training videos, he's taught/teaching at least one person.

Stork is also listed on Severe's website as an "instructor" despite the fact when questioned on that point; Ralph Severe denied that Stork was one of his dojos's instructors.

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 2:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would be curious to see if Stork has actually given anyone rank. If there is concrete evidence that he has, that IMO would be reason for a writeup. If he has not, and is simply running around the woods, making videos, and generally exhibiting hobbyist tendencies short of actively teaching, I say let sleeping idiots dream. (It will keep them from bothering the rest of us.)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 2:44pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Jason Stork is mentally ill, you guys should be helping him from deluding himself instead of making fun of him. He probably got bullied as a kid growing up. Matt Thornton would probably agree.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 2:49pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I would be curious to see if Stork has actually given anyone rank. If there is concrete evidence that he has, that IMO would be reason for a writeup. If he has not, and is simply running around the woods, making videos, and generally exhibiting hobbyist tendencies short of actively teaching, I say let sleeping idiots dream. (It will keep them from bothering the rest of us.)
    Remember that .org is a Wiki and isn't entirely used for "investigations" and I feel Stork is worthy, given my concerns, of some reasoned information about him here.

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 2:52pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmn View Post
    I think Jason Stork is mentally ill, you guys should be helping him from deluding himself instead of making fun of him. He probably got bullied as a kid growing up. Matt Thornton would probably agree.
    No disrespect intented but your opinion isn't required. Are you qualified to offer your opinion on Stork's mental health ?

If you don't have any contributary content please stop posting, I suggest you read the Sticky for this forum.

Cull done.

Please don't have me culling this thread again.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/23/2010 2:59pm at .

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 6:15pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    He is teaching and awarding rank over the internet, apparently. Well, according to Silvan, he is (I haven't exactly been following Stork's YouTube crap religiously).

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Youtube Ninja assault - BEWARE!!!
    No he's not. He gave his friend Dan Bowen a black belt from the Mountanious Dojo which means exactly nothing whatsoever to anyone other than Jason or Dan.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/27/2010 3:01am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    No he's not. He gave his friend Dan Bowen a black belt from the Mountanious Dojo which means exactly nothing whatsoever to anyone other than Jason or Dan.
    Unless Bowen advertises himself as a black belt in the system Stork studies which, is actually what RALPH SEVERE teaches as his supposed "Sensei".

So far this is what I understand:

Stork obtained his black belt in Nintaijitsu from Choson - most likely from DVD and online media.

Stork obtained his black belt in Ninjitsu from Severe - there's little evidence to suggest Stork has studied extensively under Severe to earn the grade - so it remains questionable if it was granted or earned.

Stork appears to have "given" Dan Bowen a black belt ? That's laughable.

I'm sure there's more to find.

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2010 4:20pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Unless Bowen advertises himself as a black belt in the system Stork studies which, is actually what RALPH SEVERE teaches as his supposed "Sensei".

So far this is what I understand:

Stork obtained his black belt in Nintaijitsu from Choson - most likely from DVD and online media.

Stork obtained his black belt in Ninjitsu from Severe - there's little evidence to suggest Stork has studied extensively under Severe to earn the grade - so it remains questionable if it was granted or earned.

Stork appears to have "given" Dan Bowen a black belt ? That's laughable.

I'm sure there's more to find.
    Yeah, here's what I know. First, I'm pretty positive that Choson didn't do any DVD's (at least not before Stork left his organization). Second, yes, Choson DID give Stork a black belt in Nintai-whatever (the system has changed names more than once). Third, the black belt Stork sent to Dan Bowen was from his dojo (Mountainous Dojo), so it's meaningless other than it was a way for Stork to "honor" his friend and fellow YouTube Martial Art guy. It was not a black belt in any established MA, as Stork has freely admitted he was not qualified to rank Bowen in any established MA.

How do I know this? Well, I've watched pretty much all of Stork's videos, and I've watched a bunch of Choson's crap, and I've watched a bunch of Dan Bowen's vids as well.

I looked yesterday to see if I could find the video where Dan actually opened the package from Stork which contained his black belt, but it appears to have been deleted. There is another video hosting site that several of the YouTube ninja guys (I know for sure that Mountainous and Demzly (Cranestorm)) have begun posting videos on. This has something to do with the location of their friend WushuRichard (I think he's in China) which prohibits him from posting on YouTube. I'll try to find out what the other site is, as Dan may be over there as well, and he may have reposted the video of him getting his black belt from Stork.

Stork is not teaching people as far as I know. He has, in the past, posted tutorial style videos on things like nunchucks, and other stuff, but that was all before he left Choson's group.

I doubt very highly that Stork has recieved any in person training from Severe, as he undoubtedly would have posted either videos of the actual training, or he would have posted video blogs discussing it. I am subscribed to his channel, and I haven't seen any such video.

I don't know if any of this helps, but I'll try to find the video of Dan getting his black belt.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast