Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 12:57pm

Style: scared punching bag

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I find myself lacking skills to apply self defense as defined by criminal law

I consider my self a good guy who doesn't look for any trouble but there's this violent fat guy chasing me for a year now. Every time I'm at a party, some of his buddies alarm him and he comes into the party, walks straight up to me getting really in my face. usually threatening me, pushing me in my face, headbutting me or punching me in the face. This whole thing is very strange, since the first time it happened I did nothing whatsoever to provoke him. We used to go to the same martial arts gym where he did muay thai and i did kali and silat type of stuff (tho i did some thai boxing before in another gym) while in this gym we never had problems I was aware of. i once did the thai class there and sparred him and it is very obvious I out class him in a very very substantial amount. anyway the first time he just came up to me and did the things i described above. i didnt do anything back since i didnt want to be kicked out of the bar. initially he got kicked out then the next weeks and months it repeated over and over and they actually kicked me out while I never responded even though he's far below my level of skill and strength. i listened to my dad who said i shouldn go out anymore because the nightlife is the territory of wicked and disturbed frustrated jobless violent trouble makers and if you go out too much they target you for no apparent reason. i took up his advice for some months, which is pretty hard since i'm 21. but then the guy started doing the same stuff in the middle of crowded shopping streets in the afternoon 50 yards from my house when i was coming from work etc. the guy is literally stalking me. his other street buddies probably signal me when they see me because he ALWAYS comes in the bar where i am walking STRAIGHT up to me. i decided to go to a party yesterday and it happened again he came right up to me after some of his guido homo looking friend alerted him i was there (or so i assume) he came really close, like 4" from my face and sort of pushed me with his head in my face saying "what was that what was that" acting as if i did something wrong. i was saying what are you talking about while avoiding eye contact and so on. i was standing like 10 inches from the crowded bar where i was ordering drinks. then he started punching me in the forehead and on my eyebrow area punching like a violent cave man. i sort of put my arms out trying to stop it then some bouncers jumped him and put him outside. but everyone acts like nothing happened, the waiters behind the bar asking if im ok and thats it, no one wanted to testify to the police or anything so next time i'll go out or even walk the shopping street in the after noon it's bound to happen again. i've talked about this with older supposedly wiser guys like my weightlifting coach and my boss but they agree im fucked and police cant do ****. i'm feeling i shouldnt go to the police since they'll just say oh it's this guy again since i had some troubles when i was younger (for the most part not fighting related) so police would not solve it it would only attract unwanted police attention. even if you're the "victim" it's never a good thing to become a household name in the local police office i always think solving it myself is not really an option either. the guy always attacks me in the public area in bars or busy streets. if i would fight I could easily beat him. not because i'm good but because he's a worthless sack of lard (fact). but basically because of my earlier troubles where one of my buddies sort of owed me money and i sort of annihilated his appartment as some sort of pressure method to get the money (it's all sorted out and we're buddies again) the judge said ok no punishment since u guys worked it out, but one crime and i'll put u in the slammer. so everytime someone attacks me i feel chained by the threat of the prison. so i need to accept getting my face and ego beaten up by some fat obnoxious moroccan because according to the letter of the law basically you cant defend urself unless in lethal danger and no possibility of running away. if u just fight cuz someone hit first, ur fighting aka mutual assault and battery and so i'll be in the can. **** sucks, thanks for the vent
    Last edited by original_witty; 3/20/2010 1:24pm at .

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 12:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I find myself lacking skills to apply self defense as defined by criminal law

double post accident
    Last edited by original_witty; 3/20/2010 1:02pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:02pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay dumbass:

1. We use paragraphs here.
    2. Don't double post.
    3. Learn basic English.

Must be Spring Break

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:03pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you could easily beat him in a fight because his useless, yet you prefer to let him paste you on a regular basis because you dont want to get a growling from the police?

Awesome.

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Okay dumbass:

1. We use paragraphs here.
    2. Don't double post.
    3. Learn basic English.

Must be Spring Break
    i actually wrote it in paragraphs but it's some sort of computer **** up like all this "br" **** in the quote

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    So you could easily beat him in a fight because his useless, yet you prefer to let him paste you on a regular basis because you dont want to get a growling from the police?

Awesome.
    yes because after the appartment buddy incident the judge said she'll let me go unpunished since it was a friend incident which we worked out. but she said one more mistake and to prison i go AND i will have a criminal record. whereas if i can keep everything cool for 3 years it will be like nothing ever happened. so basically i'm getting beat up by a loser cuz i dont wanna be in prison and have a criminal record for something i dont even want to be involved in. plus gf said if u are in jail once more i'll leave u and i want to make babies with her and all that nice stuff not the nasty street fight at night badass unemployed loser at day life

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:10pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by original_witty View Post
    i actually wrote it in paragraphs but it's some sort of computer **** up like all this "br" **** in the quote
    Really? Didn't read, need glasses to read that mess. (Seriously don't have my glasses today.)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:11pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes because after the appartment buddy incident the judge said she'll let me go unpunished since it was a friend incident which we worked out. but she said one more mistake and to prison i go AND i will have a criminal record. whereas if i can keep everything cool for 3 years it will be like nothing ever happened. so basically i'm getting beat up by a loser cuz i dont wanna be in prison and have a criminal record for something i dont even want to be involved in.

Its called a suspended sentence and or good behaivour bond.

Defending yourself against an unprovoked physical attack isnt going to get you thrown into maximum security.

plus gf said if u are in jail once more i'll leave u and i want to make babies with her and all that nice stuff not the nasty street fight at night badass unemployed loser at day life
    Just read this. Your a twat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:11pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should go to the gym he trains at, make sure people are there and call him to fight to the near death.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:13pm

Style: jujitsu/finger boxing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christ on a crotchrocket, beat the silly fucker up, go to jail and stop posting here.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast