Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:50am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

King of the Cage March 26 Reno, NV

The KOTC in Reno on March 26 will be a live broadcast on HD Net. There are a couple of interesting fights on the card that I think will be worth watching.

Mike Kyle vs. John Murphy

Tony Lopez vs. Tony Johnson

Jamie Jara vs. Tim Means

My fighter Nick Gaston is also on the televised card but as of yet we do not have a confirmed opponent. Was supposed to fight Dave Huckaba, but he backed out. Then we were supposed to fight Darrill "Titties" Schoonover, but he pulled out this past Tues. now there telling me we're fighting Ivan Gatoloai but nothing is in stone yet.

In any case it should be an interesting night of fights, I'm really looking forward to the Kyle v. Murphy fight.
    安氏八极拳学生

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74 View Post
    The KOTC in Reno on March 26 will be a live broadcast on HD Net. There are a couple of interesting fights on the card that I think will be worth watching.

Mike Kyle vs. John Murphy

Tony Lopez vs. Tony Johnson

Jamie Jara vs. Tim Means

My fighter Nick Gaston is also on the televised card but as of yet we do not have a confirmed opponent. Was supposed to fight Dave Huckaba, but he backed out. Then we were supposed to fight Darrill "Titties" Schoonover, but he pulled out this past Tues. now there telling me we're fighting Ivan Gatoloai but nothing is in stone yet.

In any case it should be an interesting night of fights, I'm really looking forward to the Kyle v. Murphy fight.
    What's up with Huckaba? First he gets his belt stripped because he's scared of Dan Severn, now he's backing out out of another fight? Way to piss away a half-decent career. Nick is a beast though and would have walked through Huckaba.

It'll be interesting to see Jara back in the cage after a long layoff.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 3:02pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Ka-Bar;2336422]What's up with Huckaba? First he gets his belt stripped because he's scared of Dan Severn, now he's backing out out of another fight? Way to piss away a half-decent career. Nick is a beast though and would have walked through Huckaba.

It'll be interesting to see Jara back in the cage after a long layoff.[/QUOTE

Who knows what Huckaba's problem is. This is the 2nd or 3rd time he's backed out of fighting us. I am starting to believe he only wants to take fights that he knows he can win. He's like 11-4 or something, Nick is 1-0 and he still won't take the fight.
    安氏八极拳学生