Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,412
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meat monkey View Post
    Slightly off topic...
    sainthamish... your avatar... Is Jesus no longer keeping the sabbath holy? Naughty naughty!

    Jesus was a carpenter.

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,033
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    Roo? Where's a roo? I'm starving. Here skippy skippy skippy.

  3. #63

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,412
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post


    Roo? Where's a roo? I'm starving. Here skippy skippy skippy.

    They have all been culled and turned into peanut butter.


  4. #64
    gregaquaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,726
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post


    Roo? Where's a roo? I'm starving. Here skippy skippy skippy.
    Interesting fact about Kangaroos is they jump in the water as a defence against dogs.
    That looks like a Dingo though and wont go in the water cos there smart.
    And they prefer babies
    http://www.kangaroo-protection-coali...roos-dogs.html

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep inside the intestine of a sperm whale
    Posts
    180
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    Jesus was a carpenter.
    uhhh okay.
    very good.
    was referring to doing ground and pound 7 days a week, but very good.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,033
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    Interesting fact about Kangaroos is they jump in the water as a defence against dogs.
    That looks like a Dingo though and wont go in the water cos there smart.
    And they prefer babies
    http://www.kangaroo-protection-coali...roos-dogs.html
    Smarter than ACDC fans anyway YouTube- spell acdc

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,412
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meat monkey View Post
    uhhh okay.
    very good.
    was referring to doing ground and pound 7 days a week, but very good.
    Its my natural defense mechanism. I develop random no sense sentence structure when I feel threatend.

    Sort of like the ink spewing octopus, but completely different.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    104
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- Man vs. Kangaroo

    Man vs kangaroo... easy to guess who won

  9. #69
    tao.jonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,054
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chado View Post
    Man vs kangaroo... easy to guess who won
    The promoter?

Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO