Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    Get out.

Get out right now.

Seriously, I hate you.

Vegemite is awesome.
    Between this post and the last, I'm inclined to think that you're a fucking tool

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 2:00pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vegemite is disgracefully bad.

Deciphering ways to own a wild animal is disgracefully bad.

Love this thread.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 4:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    Vegemite is disgracefully bad.

Deciphering ways to own a wild animal is disgracefully bad.

Love this thread.
    The second part, i agree with. There is a line here somewhere...

The first part, makes me sad for you.

Between this post and the last, I'm inclined to think that you're a fucking tool
    Wow, imitating me. Imaginative. Would you like to explain why I'm a tool?

I'll tell you why I think you're a tool. For one thing, good luck on the whole fucking up a kangaroo. There is a vast difference between self defense and animal cruelty.
    For another, your arnis story sounds like BS. If its not, and it may not be, you really work out at work? What, there no more appropriate time to do that?

Vids?
    I have none, unfortunately. If you like, you can disregard that part of my post and go on believing I have never come across an animal in my life.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 6:57pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vegemite is okay. Promite is better, IMO, but that is a statement that could get one involved in a heated debate with many Aussies, even though a majority have never even tried Promite.

Had my first taste of kangaroo on Australia Day, given to me by two Canadian chicks. Possibly one of the most unpatriotic things I could possibly do, but I was wearing the Aussie flag as a cape, so it nullified it.

Me= 1
    Kangaroo= tasty.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 8:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Vegemite is okay. Promite is better, IMO, but that is a statement that could get one involved in a heated debate with many Aussies, even though a majority have never even tried Promite.

Had my first taste of kangaroo on Australia Day, given to me by two Canadian chicks. Possibly one of the most unpatriotic things I could possibly do, but I was wearing the Aussie flag as a cape, so it nullified it.

Me= 1
    Kangaroo= tasty.
    It's considered unpatriotic to support the Australian economy by consuming Australian produce on Australia day?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 8:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have none, unfortunately. If you like, you can disregard that part of my post and go on believing I have never come across an animal in my life.
    Well if you expect ME to bring a camera everywhere I go, why can't I expect the same from YOU.

For another, your arnis story sounds like BS. If its not, and it may not be, you really work out at work? What, there no more appropriate time to do that?
    Well this story happened about 10 years ago during a summer job I had with construction company. We were landscaping this huge plot of land (about 20-30 football fields worth) into a storage facility for oil. We were in the middle of nowhere, and I had a job manning a gate for truckers to drop off huge piles of dirt to level out the land. Anyway I was largely unsupervised and I was bored as ****. So I brought my sticks and worked my drills and conditioning. So to answer your question, no, I did not have anything better to do at work other than to read and train.

As for why it would be BS to scare off a Coyote with sticks... well let see what our friend wikipedia has to say

Attacks on humans

Coyote attacks on humans are uncommon and rarely cause serious injuries, due to the relatively small size of the coyote.

So for me to scare a coyote away bare handed is believable, let alone with sticks.

Wow, imitating me. Imaginative. Would you like to explain why I'm a tool?
    Well for one, taking what I said seriously in a non serious discussion

And two, for making justify a completely probable story

I'll tell you why I think you're a tool. For one thing, good luck on the whole fucking up a kangaroo. There is a vast difference between self defense and animal cruelty.
    Um... my Kangaroo post was made in jest, hence the ;) at the end of it. Also I alluded to a "boojing" Kangaroo. Meaning if a Kangaroo wearing tabi and a black mask and a black gi, came larping into my home, I would kick its ass out of principle. It was suppose to be a joke related to the article from the OP. Not some serious threat to some poor kangaroo.

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 8:50pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    It's considered unpatriotic to support the Australian economy by consuming Australian produce on Australia day?
    I suppose you're right. Consuming your national animal given to you by a non national was the part I was referring to as unpatriotic. I like your view point.

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 10:07pm

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I suppose you're right. Consuming your national animal given to you by a non national was the part I was referring to as unpatriotic. I like your view point.
    Hey, I'd happily eat some beaver if forigeners offered it.

Bow-chicka wow-wow.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 11:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've always wondered if a Kangaroo and a Platapus mated, would you get a Kangapuss or a Pussaroo.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 11:54pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might get this one:

This dude's single seater plane crashes in the outback. Close to death from thirst and hunger after several days in the wilderness he comes across a stream and jumps in to take a drink. As he does this he steps on a platypus, killing it. After he drinks as much as he can he picks up the dead platypus, makes a fire and begins to cook it.

Just as he is about to consume the platypus, a ranger rocks up and arrests him for killing an endangered species.

In court he explains to the judge his harrowing tale of survival, going to great pains to describe his near death experience. He tells the judge that he was too weak to forage or hunt for food, seeing as though he was starving and that he had no faith that he would be rescued soon, decided to eat it to survive.

The judge is sympathetic, ruling the man was within his rights to survive by any means necessary, in this case, eating the endangered species through convenience.

As the man was leaving, the judge asked, "just out of curiosity, what does platypus taste like?"

The man replied, "sort of a cross between a dolphin and a koala."
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast