Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MABS Cull Jay Grissom

Quote Originally Posted by Cankles View Post
    From the UG:

Posted: 2 hours ago
    Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post

Below is yet another list of 20 questions, this time for Jay Grissom.
    As I stated before, he is under NO obligation to answer them. I do however feel that simple direct and honest answers to these questions will clear up ANY misunderstanding.

I also believe that ANY PERSON with REAL credentials similar to what Jay claims would have absolutely NO problem answering these questions quickly and directly.

So here is my list of questions for Jay.

1. How many MMA fights have you been in, include all sanctioned and unsanctioned fights.

2. For what organizations have you fought? Please name at least 2 and the name of the promoters/matchmakers

3. Were and when were you presented your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black belt?

4. Who awarded it?

5. Were does he teach?

6. Who gave him his?

7. Please name 3 people you have fought, at what weight and approximate dates. Also please list the outcome of those fights

8. Have you ever fought under a different name and if so what is it?

9. Who was responsible for the creation and design of the website in question?

10. Who wrote the "copy" for said site?

11. Please list your BJJ and or submission grappling history in competition and tournaments. Please list any placements or medals along with organization name and aprox dates.

12. Where was the "Budweiser Jiu Jitsu" tournament?

13. When was it?

14. Please name some of the gyms you have trained in, locations names and aprox dates.

15. Have you ever accepted money to teach MMA or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?

16. Do you currently trane any other fighters or students of BJJ?

17. Do you have any sponsors? Who and for how long?

18. DO you have a manager? If so, his name and contact info.
    please.

19. DO you know Baboo Baby Jitsu? What belt do you hold if so?

20. Is there any large announcements upcoming that will prevent you from answering these or any other questions?
    Baboo Baby Jitsu? LOL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 5:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaygrissom View Post
    Wow, I canít believe how this all has gone down. There has been a lot of assumptions made based upon lack of information. Some of the stuff you guys have said is just down right mean. I donít know if it will do any good at this point, but here is my side:
    I never claimed to be everything you guys are saying and making up. Iím just a fighter who wants to make it like all the rest. I have had some mma fights and boxing bouts and jujitsu tournaments spanning over 10 years. I was doing smokers and fightingbefore it was cool to be in mma. There is a lot of comments as to the creditability of my black belt. Itís true that my belt did not come from a Gracie or Brazilian instructor, but I did spend 9 yrs of hard work on the mat earning my black belt from an instructor. His name is Todd Schalles out of Manchester New Hampshire. Thatís all I can say.
    As far as the rock mma gym goesÖwow. The funny thing is I was training there on Monday and when I approached Matt to confirm or deny making those statements, he denied trashing me to the guy who stopped in there.
    It really comes down to this. I had very little to do with the site and I apologize for any misrepresentations. I regret that this thing went down like it did. Iím a aspiring fighter and always looking to train, spar, roll, etc.. For those that still believe Iím a fraud please come test me, and bring your video camera. I never said that Iím the best fighter or the best jujitsu guy. Iím simply a nice guy who wants to train hard and make a career in mma.
    Iím sorry for the confusion and I wish you all the best.
    Jay Grissom
    Dude are you a fucken BJJ black belt or not?.....quit beating around the bush giving these fucken names of people we can't find. If you are not a BJJ black belt just say it....we don't give a **** if you are not....but don't go telling people you are to impress people. If you did not earn it like I or other BLACK BELTS did then stop claiming it. if you plan on getting into MMA you have to clear this **** up or nobody in their right mind will use you for their fights. So clear this **** up cause I am getting tired of hearing your name......All I can see in my mind is that stupid picture of you in your website with the UFC gloves on and it is pissing me off. :angry1:

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 7:29pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cull:

Jay "The Law" Grissom BJJ Blackbelt? - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Seriously, we are all about fun but, this isn't necessary early in an investigation no matter where it took place at first. Yes, we all get frustrated with people hedging and hiding but, we need to give them a chance as we gather more information.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 7:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Cull:

Jay "The Law" Grissom BJJ Blackbelt? - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Seriously, we are all about fun but, this isn't necessary early in an investigation no matter where it took place at first. Yes, we all get frustrated with people hedging and hiding but, we need to give them a chance as we gather more information.
    We already know he is not a BJJ black belt....he just needs to man up and admit it he lied thats all. If he has a black belt in another art...thats fine. However by him stalling and coming up with bogus names does not help his situation much. A man only is only born with a few things in his life and his word is one of them. :waoya