Posted On:
    3/18/2010 9:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo/Kempo Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pretty sick of bs

DAMN I hate mcdojos.

I have a lot of friends who take martial arts, mainly at two places. One is a guy who teaches out of his basement (hes actually pretty good, hes late forties, 3rd degree black in taekwondo, went to iraq for a few years, tore his knee uo in combat, hes the real deal no complaints there) although my friends ave admited his program is more geared to a workout then as a martial art.
    My main complaint is with this BS school in a city near me. A ton of people I know take there, and dont get me wrong a few of em can kick my ass pretty bad, but this school... GAH! it takes like a freakin max of 2 years to get black, and thats without their new "rank skip" program. Its one of those schools where they kiss up to all the students and make them think they are soo badass just so they can get a few months more $ before the kid gets his ass kicked at school and realises his school isnt worth crap. They constantly say crap about my school, (my school is mixed style, and my instructor is amazing. I might post about him in the future, see what yall think, you can try and dig up any bs on him eh? :P ) how much more expensive it is, how long it takes to get belts... I laugh it off because I know at least im getting quality training for my time and money. I cant wait to kick these guys asses one day.

Anyways thats my little rant on these ***** mcdojos popping up around here... not really sure what the point was, mainly I was bored and I remembered I had a bullshido account xD so yeah

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 9:37am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    philpot1994, the Martial Arts BS, Fraud, Investigations, and Standards forum, or MABS, exists to investigate fraud in the martial arts. Opening posts are required to ask specific questions that usually involve a bit of research.

Complaining about "some guys" in your city doesn't meet the criteria required to start a thread in MABS. Read the stickies at the top of each forum to avoid this in the future please.

Threads like yours belong in the general forum, Your Martial Art Sucks, or YMAS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 12:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You could argue threads like his don't belong anywhere, because they're stupid.

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 12:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by philpot1994 View Post
    DAMN I hate mcdojos.

I have a lot of friends who take martial arts, mainly at two places. One is a guy who teaches out of his basement (hes actually pretty good, hes late forties, 3rd degree black in taekwondo, went to iraq for a few years, tore his knee uo in combat, hes the real deal no complaints there) although my friends ave admited his program is more geared to a workout then as a martial art.
    My main complaint is with this BS school in a city near me. A ton of people I know take there, and dont get me wrong a few of em can kick my ass pretty bad, but this school... GAH! it takes like a freakin max of 2 years to get black, and thats without their new "rank skip" program. Its one of those schools where they kiss up to all the students and make them think they are soo badass just so they can get a few months more $ before the kid gets his ass kicked at school and realises his school isnt worth crap. They constantly say crap about my school, (my school is mixed style, and my instructor is amazing. I might post about him in the future, see what yall think, you can try and dig up any bs on him eh? :P ) how much more expensive it is, how long it takes to get belts... I laugh it off because I know at least im getting quality training for my time and money. I cant wait to kick these guys asses one day.

Anyways thats my little rant on these ***** mcdojos popping up around here... not really sure what the point was, mainly I was bored and I remembered I had a bullshido account xD so yeah

Do you know what his name is?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 2:01pm

Style: Ex-TKD, Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was thinking about pointing out all the areas in this post where you act like a whining little fanboy who's stroking his own ego in response to his perceptions of others stroking their own egos.

I think I'll sum it up by telling you to get out of puberty before you post here again. That, learn to grapple before calling your training 'mixed.' Your ke?po and tae kwon do aren't fooling anybody.
    Last edited by ttankzero; 3/18/2010 2:04pm at . Reason: left out an indefinite article.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 2:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    have you hit puberty yet?
    if you do, start posting like it.
    if not, go ask your grandma to let you use the TV so you can watch ninja assassin for the 5th time in 2 days.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 11:04pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    have you hit puberty yet?
    if you do, start posting like it.
    if not, go ask your grandma to let you use the TV so you can watch ninja assassin for the 5th time in 2 days.
    That was such a cheesy movie! So much over the top blood it almsot looked liek a quentin terentino project. However, It did renew my fire for all things shinobi that I'd thought I lost when I moved on to Shaolin.

For about 5 minutes.

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 11:38pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually want to watch that movie, I'm hoping for over the top, unrealistic action!

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 2:48am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    one of my friends got it on bluray the day it dropped, i've been on a ninja movie kick ever since. i forgot how fun they were!
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.