218358 Bullies, 7408 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 33
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. zipit777 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NYC, NY
    Posts
    167

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 11:24am


     Style: Reality Self Defense

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    The Shadow comes up in the picture, this, in my opinion has been photoshopped.
  2. pauli is offline

    i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    herndon, va, usa
    Posts
    3,521

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 11:28am

    supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the old dude looks so... sad. like a painting of a hapless clown.
  3. zipit777 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NYC, NY
    Posts
    167

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 11:32am


     Style: Reality Self Defense

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kind of like this :)

  4. zipit777 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NYC, NY
    Posts
    167

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 11:39am


     Style: Reality Self Defense

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ALSO- Look at the number sequence which looks like a WINDOW on the top, it goes all the way to 22 and the 23 is cut off, I think that whole section was added on...Totally Fake!
  5. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,444

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 1:41pm

    supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    One odd thing is the placement of the Japanese couple though. The people in the foreground appear to be standing on a much lower plane than those ion the background.

    I dunno man. It peaks my bullshit meter for sure. Probably worth a deeper look.
    Mitsue Yamaguchi was 4'11". Gogen Yamaguchi was 5' 5". If you accept that those two were photographed an a level surface, you should conclude that Gogen Yamaguchi is kneeling. I looked at this carefully, and I do not see any evidence of seperate planes for each couple, or any evidence at all that the four were not photographed in a single image.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  6. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,444

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 1:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zipit777 View Post
    ALSO- Look at the number sequence which looks like a WINDOW on the top, it goes all the way to 22 and the 23 is cut off, I think that whole section was added on...Totally Fake!
    You're wrong.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  7. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,444

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 1:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zipit777 View Post


    The Shadow comes up in the picture, this, in my opinion has been photoshopped.
    I can not overemphasize how important it is to distinguish between altering an image for formatting reasons, and altering an image with intent to decieve. I learned this lesson the hard way when Scott Sonnon Photoshopped the hell out of his Master of Sport diploma, but didn't change any of the actual information. While I think there is an ethical issue involved in posting even a benignly altered image of a credential and not disclosing that changes were made, even just a crop or change of aspect ration, you have to do your analysis very carefully before you cry foul. Trust me, I have some experience in the matter.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  8. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,444

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 2:12pm

    supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli View Post
    yeah, but what movie? "voyage of the ss clownboat?" "return to the 90s II?" "dumb and grumpier?"
    The Bad News Bears Goju Japan?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  9. zipit777 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NYC, NY
    Posts
    167

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 2:35pm


     Style: Reality Self Defense

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Mitsue Yamaguchi was 4'11". Gogen Yamaguchi was 5' 5". If you accept that those two were photographed an a level surface, you should conclude that Gogen Yamaguchi is kneeling. I looked at this carefully, and I do not see any evidence of seperate planes for each couple, or any evidence at all that the four were not photographed in a single image."

    Very interesting that you brought up height - How tall is Gogen's wife? What is she doing? Standing, Sitting? If Gogen was standing up he would come up to the chin of Scott 6" difference, Correct? That would make Gogens Wife 3 foot something, correct?
    Basically Gogen would be an inch to 2 inches taller then woman standing next to scott.
    Gogen sure is not sitting, because 99% of all chairs have a 18" foot length on the stands of the chair. And finally if you are in a traditional kneeling position for my height which is 6' drops you down to 3' 6" ( I had someone measure it for me), do the subtraction for a 4' 11''.
    He sure is not standing upright on his knees, I would imagine.
    So analyzing I found a photo should shed light. Again, I wasn't there. But if you look at the picture below, maybe this will help to put ratio and my opinion into perspective.


    The Master in this photo comes up to the upper chest of the people standing where the guy "kneeling" comes up to the Master chest
    Last edited by zipit777; 3/17/2010 3:15pm at .
  10. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,444

    Posted On:
    3/17/2010 3:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zipit777 View Post
    "Mitsue Yamaguchi was 4'11". Gogen Yamaguchi was 5' 5". If you accept that those two were photographed an a level surface, you should conclude that Gogen Yamaguchi is kneeling. I looked at this carefully, and I do not see any evidence of seperate planes for each couple, or any evidence at all that the four were not photographed in a single image."

    Very interesting that you brought up height - How tall is Gogen's wife?
    That information is in the post you just quoted.

    What is she doing? Standing, Sitting? If Gogen was standing up he would come up to the chin of Scott 6" difference, Correct? That would make Gogens Wife 3 foot something, correct?
    Excuse me. WHAT exactly would make her "3 foot something"?

    Basically Gogen would be an inch to 2 inches taller then woman standing next to scott.
    That's reasonable. He was 5' 5".

    Gogen sure is not sitting, because 99% of all chairs have a 18" foot length on the stands of the chair. And finally if you are in a traditional kneeling position for my height which is 6' drops you down to 3' 6" ( I had someone measure it for me), do the subtraction for a 4' 11''.
    He sure is not standing upright on his knees, I would imagine.
    You realize you are making an argument for someone having faked the relative positions of Gogen and his wife, right? What is gained?

    So analyzing I found a photo should shed light. Again, I wasn't there. But if you look at the picture below, maybe this will help to put ratio and my opinion into perspective.


    The Master in this photo comes up to the upper chest of the people standing where the guy "kneeling" comes up to the Master chest
    I don't see the relevance of this. Suppose you are correct (and you're not) that Mitsue was added to the picture for some reason, or her position relative to her husband were manipulated in some fashion, how is the altered image used by it's creator to make a deceptive point? Which point?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.