Page 5 of 5 First 12345
  1. #41
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm wearing my yellow & black track suit the next time I post on CMA
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

  2. #42
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,887
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There was an instructor in my town that was in the same org as me, and he used to wear his gi out in public all the time with like a drill top over his gi top and his belt tucked in...
    Sometimes, after a seminar (LOL) we'd all go to the pub afterwards and he'd survey the area and if there were no hard-looking blokes around, he'd pull the ends of his black belt out and tuck his thumbs into his belt. For maximum effect.

    He also had a ginger mullet and a baby mustache.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

    Gandhi


  3. #43
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kent - UK
    Posts
    1,602
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    There was an instructor in my town that was in the same org as me, and he used to wear his gi out in public all the time with like a drill top over his gi top and his belt tucked in...
    Sometimes, after a seminar (LOL) we'd all go to the pub afterwards and he'd survey the area and if there were no hard-looking blokes around, he'd pull the ends of his black belt out and tuck his thumbs into his belt. For maximum effect.

    He also had a ginger mullet and a baby mustache.
    Seriously? There were guys like that I used to train with back in my Chun days. I still see them about and am surprised to see them still breathing.

  4. #44
    maofas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,971
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    I'm wearing my yellow & black track suit the next time I post on CMA
    I've always wanted one of those. If I ever show up to mega I'll definitely be wearing my Bruce Lee banana track suit.

  5. #45
    Kambei Shimada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Surrey-England
    Posts
    1,385
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont think its 'fake' at all, if it is fake then they are very well made vids. Well acted and some kind of budget would probably have to be involved.

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    493
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, this interview with the mom.... I dunno..


    YouTube- Interview with Stephen's Mum

  7. #47
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,887
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Seriously? There were guys like that I used to train with back in my Chun days. I still see them about and am surprised to see them still breathing.
    Seriously. He also used to stand in cat stance all the time. He'd whip his belt down so it made a noise. I think he thought it might attract a mate. You know, like a bullfrog.

    I'm not sure he is still alive, or whether Darwin's work has been done.
    Either way, he'll never procreate... ginger... tool... sometimes Darwin plays the long game.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

    Gandhi


  8. #48

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    I'm wearing my yellow & black track suit the next time I post on CMA
    Sometime I do that and foom in-front of the mirror, its sad that we can't all be chunners...

Page 5 of 5 First 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO