Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 9chambers

Posted On:
    2/23/2004 1:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wastrel's wiley band of Internet thugs and brigands,

MrMcFu has the right idea. As the person who started this stupid thread I'd like to request that it be locked or something if people don't relent. It's pointless. I've already expressed my opinions on using the guard as an evasive maneuver. People don't seem to get it or care or agree. You guys have already called me an idiot for my opinions several times. That's cool. It's over. Let it go. We've all got other things to do. I'm sure I will say stupid things in the future. You can just wait until then and hump those posts furiously like you have done here. Whatever. I'm allowed to think it is stupid to leave your crotch unguarded while you cover your face and buck furiously with your penis area exposed. You are allowed to think I am an idiot for not realizing that this is a part of some greater strategy or scheme. We understand one another. I got it. Let's move on. Nobody should feel bad about the exchange. Everyone got to express themselves. No big deal. You guys rock. Let's all hug.

WhiteShark,

Thanks, those are cool pictures.
    Last edited by 9chambers; 2/23/2004 1:53pm at .

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/23/2004 1:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure I will say stupid things in the futur. You can just wait until then and hump those posts furiously like you have done here. Whatever. I'm allowed to think it is stupid to leave your crotch unguarded.
    Would you stop for just one second and fucking listen to what people are telling you? Bottom is NOT camping out in guard. Top has merely established posture. Now, go actually train something.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
  3. 9chambers

Posted On:
    2/23/2004 1:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Bottom is NOT camping out in guard. Top has merely established posture.

I understand that.

>go actually train

Good advice for anyone. I'll keep you posted as to my progress. Thanks for caring.

Posted On:
    2/23/2004 2:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is why you're an idiot 9Chambers. You do this EVERY TIME. You make up some stupid scenario and then pretend that everyone is arguing something ridiculous. In this case, you're pretending that everyone is arguing that it's a good idea to leave your crotch unguarded.

You've had two BJJ classes and you're on here lecturing about it?

Go fight a tomato cage.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
  5. 9chambers

Posted On:
    2/23/2004 3:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris,

I don't know. Maybe I'm just stupid about certain subjects
    as opposed to all of them. Either that or it's seasonal, like
    allergies. *shrug*

It's just hard to admit you were wrong sometimes. *sigh*

Wastrel,

Soon I will start classes and I will take over the BJJ world with my non-pelvic brand of BJJ .. then you'll see. You'll all see! *runs away crying*

Posted On:
    2/23/2004 6:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would you fucking stop it? You are making NO SENSE.

Posted On:
    2/23/2004 6:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the only one that I actually agree with you is a stupid pic, because it IS demonstrating a prescription for the bottom man. And it is stupid. Why cover your face when he can't reach you? However, THIS IS A DEFENDU PICTURE!!
  8. 9chambers

Posted On:
    2/23/2004 9:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is Defendu? .. Some kind of SCARS type thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Knave
    Greetings.

Hmm...I'm going to have to ask the audience for this one...

bumbumbum

A. :wtfgif9fr - 37%
    B. :nobodycar - 41%
    C. :bssign: - 13%
    D. :needpics: - 19%

Damn this **** is tough..
    Dude, I'm so impressed with the speed you posted such an elaborate post with those emotocons and all. kudos to you bro.

Teenagers have big egos, HS contact sport teenagers have even more egos usually so it's hard for them to admit that they got their ass handed to them....

Also the going easy part...I never do that with newbies anymore, I'll play defensive to see their level and then adapt.

The last person in our dojo that agreed to go easy (with to a knewb girl no less) got his nose broken by said girl...'going easy' is relative to everyone's level...and to her 'easy' sparing with a guy was hitting hard enough to brake a nose since she has no control...

9chambers, by what means exactly did the wrestler beat the BJJ people?

Somebody deleted my post. My guess is it was Aespolittlegirl.

Tim used a suplex. The BJJ stylists (this was about five years ago) were not used to being listed off the ground. Particularly, not used to being picked up and thrown like that.

My point, as stated in that post, was that anecdotal evidence means nothing. Everyone has stories. They should treat that kid with respect. He has 4+ years in a grappling art. He shouldn't have to cow tow to anyone in a new school. He'd beat a lot o those guys if they tried to wrestle with him under his rules.
    Last edited by Shuma-Gorath; 6/14/2006 8:59am at .
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456