3/18/2010 10:01am, #31
Also, thought this was worth posting, as it seems like a fair and simple way to dispense with any further confusion:
Originally Posted by SherdogOriginally Posted by Sarcastro
3/18/2010 10:24am, #32
From the UG:
Posted: 2 hours ago
Member Since: 6/16/07
Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post
Below is yet another list of 20 questions, this time for Jay Grissom.
As I stated before, he is under NO obligation to answer them. I do however feel that simple direct and honest answers to these questions will clear up ANY misunderstanding.
I also believe that ANY PERSON with REAL credentials similar to what Jay claims would have absolutely NO problem answering these questions quickly and directly.
So here is my list of questions for Jay.
1. How many MMA fights have you been in, include all sanctioned and unsanctioned fights.
2. For what organizations have you fought? Please name at least 2 and the name of the promoters/matchmakers
3. Were and when were you presented your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black belt?
4. Who awarded it?
5. Were does he teach?
6. Who gave him his?
7. Please name 3 people you have fought, at what weight and approximate dates. Also please list the outcome of those fights
8. Have you ever fought under a different name and if so what is it?
9. Who was responsible for the creation and design of the website in question?
10. Who wrote the "copy" for said site?
11. Please list your BJJ and or submission grappling history in competition and tournaments. Please list any placements or medals along with organization name and aprox dates.
12. Where was the "Budweiser Jiu Jitsu" tournament?
13. When was it?
14. Please name some of the gyms you have trained in, locations names and aprox dates.
15. Have you ever accepted money to teach MMA or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
16. Do you currently trane any other fighters or students of BJJ?
17. Do you have any sponsors? Who and for how long?
18. DO you have a manager? If so, his name and contact info.
19. DO you know Baboo Baby Jitsu? What belt do you hold if so?
20. Is there any large announcements upcoming that will prevent you from answering these or any other questions?
3/18/2010 10:36am, #33
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Ah, yes -- it's the infamous "it's all the anonymous web designer's fault!" as also seen in the Fitness Factory thread.
3/18/2010 11:17am, #34
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
3/18/2010 12:21pm, #35
His name is Todd Schalles out of Manchester New Hampshire.
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
I was just contacted by his manager.He wants to fight in our show, his manager says his black belt is under Todd Schalle from Boston Mass.
Sounds like there was a mix-up in your canned lie.
3/18/2010 3:10pm, #36
3/18/2010 6:09pm, #37
Could you tell us how we might contact this Todd Schalles/Schalle fellow, with regards to confirming the legitimacy of your claimed black belt?
3/18/2010 6:13pm, #38
Should one wish to attain the type of training you were afforded, Jay....how might one go about contacting Todd Shalle(s) to get this type of training?
3/18/2010 7:03pm, #39
To be fair, Mr. Grissom, your response will be carefully scrutinized, especially in view of the fact that you are a convicted felon.
Thus we'll be inclined to be even more skeptical than usual. I hope you'll understand our caution.
3/18/2010 8:04pm, #40