Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Welcome to Bullshido. You're allowed to be a douchebag here.
    Sig worthy, Hesperus. :)

On a somewhat related note, I have found that search engines and sites like YouTube have a harder time returning proper search results when you put someones name in the Bob "Killer" Smith format; with a nickname in the middle with quotes. You ought to just post it as Bob Smith aka "Killer" or something if you want him to be more searchable.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a weird thread. Are you his agent or something?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by waxeater View Post
    What a weird thread. Are you his agent or something?
    Manager, he wrote.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkempo View Post
    If being a good manager makes me a weirdo....then what the **** I'm doin my job.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Manager

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkempo View Post
    ha ha funny Alex.....Seriously. Here's the story. Five years ago when chris was 14 he won a big local bjj tournament near where I live. A local paper covered the event and did like 5 paragraphs about Chris winning the NAGA "Worlds". We'll a few douche bags from this site began bashing Chris about being a "World Champion". The ariticle clearly stated he won the NAGA Worlds not the fucking Mundials held in Brazil.

I just got so discusted with the whole thing I stopped coming to this site. Five years later. Chris is turning Pro MMA and has developed into a very very good fighter. So I came back here to promote his PRO carreer.

If being a good manager makes me a weirdo....then what the **** I'm doin my job.
    But you never spoke up to bring light to the correct facts? Even when you were already registered?

If being a manager means spamming a site with youtube videos with minimal commentary, then that'll result removal of threads and a ban for spamming. If there are videos with commentary that will stimulate discussion, then they'll stay. If you think we can do a focus article on said fighter and his story for a upcoming event, then maybe it'll be given much more light.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pizdoff: I'm not making excuses. I'm usually over at mma.tv. They have a much different policy regarding the posting of videos. You guys have different rules here and I'm cool with that. I did not take the time to read the policies before posting. I was absolutely not trying to take advantage of your site by spamming you guys.
    Hell I did not even think to check my inbox here before I posted the boxing video.
    Again my apologies.......

Page 3 of 3 First 123