Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 4:18pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Welcome to Bullshido. You're allowed to be a douchebag here.
    Sig worthy, Hesperus. :)

On a somewhat related note, I have found that search engines and sites like YouTube have a harder time returning proper search results when you put someones name in the Bob "Killer" Smith format; with a nickname in the middle with quotes. You ought to just post it as Bob Smith aka "Killer" or something if you want him to be more searchable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 1:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a weird thread. Are you his agent or something?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 2:45pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by waxeater View Post
    What a weird thread. Are you his agent or something?
    Manager, he wrote.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkempo View Post
    If being a good manager makes me a weirdo....then what the **** I'm doin my job.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 7:28pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Manager

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 10:01pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkempo View Post
    ha ha funny Alex.....Seriously. Here's the story. Five years ago when chris was 14 he won a big local bjj tournament near where I live. A local paper covered the event and did like 5 paragraphs about Chris winning the NAGA "Worlds". We'll a few douche bags from this site began bashing Chris about being a "World Champion". The ariticle clearly stated he won the NAGA Worlds not the fucking Mundials held in Brazil.

I just got so discusted with the whole thing I stopped coming to this site. Five years later. Chris is turning Pro MMA and has developed into a very very good fighter. So I came back here to promote his PRO carreer.

If being a good manager makes me a weirdo....then what the **** I'm doin my job.
    But you never spoke up to bring light to the correct facts? Even when you were already registered?

If being a manager means spamming a site with youtube videos with minimal commentary, then that'll result removal of threads and a ban for spamming. If there are videos with commentary that will stimulate discussion, then they'll stay. If you think we can do a focus article on said fighter and his story for a upcoming event, then maybe it'll be given much more light.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 10:34pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pizdoff: I'm not making excuses. I'm usually over at mma.tv. They have a much different policy regarding the posting of videos. You guys have different rules here and I'm cool with that. I did not take the time to read the policies before posting. I was absolutely not trying to take advantage of your site by spamming you guys.
    Hell I did not even think to check my inbox here before I posted the boxing video.
    Again my apologies.......
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123