Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 3:32pm

Style: Nin Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cant decide between Happeh and Bruce Downey. Saw them both move from forum to forum getting increasingly more bizzare at each step.

Happeh obviously needs to be put under some sort of supervision and Bruce...Oh Bruce what a truley amazing case of utter denial and provided me with one of the funniest internet gags of last year, when the users on AntiMMA (not that there were many left LOL) started up accounts claiming themselves to be the real Bruce Downey. There must have been around 8 Bruces all claiming to be the real Bruce and denouncing the others. Comedy genius!!!

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 3:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Pope View Post
    Cant decide between Happeh and Bruce Downey. Saw them both move from forum to forum getting increasingly more bizzare at each step.
    No contest. Which one thinks he is the messiah, and the one TRUE Christian among the armies of liars, mockers, and false assumers?

when the users on AntiMMA (not that there were many left LOL) started up accounts claiming themselves to be the real Bruce Downey. There must have been around 8 Bruces all claiming to be the real Bruce and denouncing the others. Comedy genius!!!
    I am the one true Downey, you false assumer. I don't know you. I have no desire and there is no benifit to meet with men such as you. My sifus know me, my friends know me, they know I speak the truth. I have many hours of videos and tons of documents and certificates that will prove what I say is true, but I have no desire to prove anything to mockers such as you.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 10:46pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can anyone easily provide a link to the original Bruce Downey investigation thread? There is 55 pages of references from search function. I might have read it but I can't remember and he seems to be cropping up a lot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 4:56am

Style: Nin Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to confound things if you put Bruce Downey into a search on any martial arts forum you will be confronted with 1000's of pages of people falsly assuming....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 5:59am

Style: FMA, MT & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's kinda hard to beat Ashida Kim, considering the amount of time the guy has put in. He has been a delusional **** for a very long time now, and has managed to attract several other idiots.

Downey and Happeh were funnier, and possibly more insane, but my favorite has to be Ashida Kim, if only for sheer staying power.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789