• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 5:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, this kind of reaction is exactly what I was afraid of. I don't really want to hurt the guys I train with, just to choke them a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by 13ringinheat View Post
    I say you let your sparring partner choke your dumb ass out and you can hear yourself making that gurgling noise. I hope your sparring partner has a pee fetish so he can relieve himself on you after you are passed out.
    Although I find some enjoyment in being choked, Its not nearly as exciting. People looked at me funny and asked my why I won't tap a few times, so maybe they are getting some hints.

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 5:23pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know how you feel, every time I roll I just want to pull out my knife and start stabbing my partner, but I haven't manned up and done it because I think my rolling partner would get upset at me stabbing him.

Now I just get this need to stab everyone that walks by ... someone just walked passed my desk and I immediately thought "Hmm I wonder how he'd look with my knife in his torso".

I bet he'd tap before I get to stab him more then a few times as well.

Sooooo frustrating!

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 5:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Serious response? Ok, you are enjoying grappling for the wrong reasons. You need to take yourself to an SM club where people will indulge your perversion instead of being offended if they find out about it.

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 5:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    I know how you feel, every time I roll I just want to pull out my knife and start stabbing my partner, but I haven't manned up and done it because I think my rolling partner would get upset at me stabbing him.

Now I just get this need to stab everyone that walks by ... someone just walked passed my desk and I immediately thought "Hmm I wonder how he'd look with my knife in his torso".

I bet he'd tap before I get to stab him more then a few times as well.

Sooooo frustrating!
    I hope you are just taking a piss at my situation, because that is some **** up ****. Stabing somebody will seriously hurt them, choking will not.

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 5:38pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get the **** off the mats.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 6:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I have always been fascinated by chokes. Since I started doing Ju Jitsu I worked diligently to master every variation of every choke I saw. In fact chokes were the only thing that inspired me to start Ju Jitsu.

I only like chokes that put pressure to the troath, because of that gurgling sound people make when being choked like that.

I realized I have become obsessed with that sound. Whenever I have the choke sunk in I want to hold on to it forever, driving further and further into the neck.

The only problem is the fucking tap. People tap the second I get the choke. Its really frustrating. I always want to hold it until the pass out, but I never maned up to do it, thinking my partners would get upset. I feel I can't control it anymore and one of these days I'm just gonna do it.

Lately I have been feeling the urge not only to choke my sparring partners but to choke random strangers. I understand this is not the way to go and that the choking should only be done in a controlled enviroment.

My question is how should I prepare my sparring partners for this? What reaction can I expect? I hope they are going to like it. Should I talk to my instructor about it first?
    That's a choke, the mechanics are entirely different to a strangle (a blood choke).

You're putting pressure on the trachea and restricting the airway, and they're tapping because that's fucking painful. Being over zealous with it can cause serious damage, holding it for too long will cause death via asphyxia.

Do not **** around with this ****, release immediately and keep your pit boy fantasies in your head where they belong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I hope you are just taking a piss at my situation, because that is some **** up ****. Stabing somebody will seriously hurt them, choking will not.
    Yes it will, learn the difference between a choke and a strangle.

Edit: ah, you trolling bastard.
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 3/10/2010 6:31pm at .

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 7:47pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man up, *****. Choke 'em out. While they are sleeping, stand up and crip walk, raise your hands in victory and get in their face as they wake up screaming at them that you just made them "your bitch". Point to your instructor and say, "you're next, suckaaaa".

And while you are on the street, forget those pansy ass pedestrians, they offer little in the way of hardcoreness. You need to choke out a cop. Make sure he has a partner so you can feel the awesomeness of the ultimate two for one.

Disclaimer in case of not a troll: Don't do any of the above.

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 9:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    +rep for trolling people on your real account? ...I hope?

mr. Hobbes

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 10:51pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like keeping people in high mount, because I find their struggling hilarious.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 12:00am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like triangle chokes because they are the closest thing to fellatio I can get.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast