Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 10:08am

Style: Reality Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ben Coogan - Former Krav and CKM Instructor - Check what this guy says about himself.

"RTC is my new system of techniques I developed on my own, they are not ckm techniques. RTC stands for "reality-based tactical combatives". I have come up with the best gun disarms, the best knife defense, the best striking techniques, best ground, and some of the best joint manipulation techniques out there. My techniques are drastically superior to krav maga and ckm techniques. Believe it or not I am the best at what I do now, not Robb or anybody else . On saturday we will be training at David's place for 4 hours from 12:30pm to 4:30pm. I usually charge $30/person for the day, but if you come in this weekend I won't charge you anything. I promise you will not be the least bit disappointed. "

He doesnt have a webpage up for his "groundbreaking" webpage yet, but he is available on FACEBOOK for contact. He is from Texas....:lol:
    Last edited by zipit777; 3/10/2010 10:15am at .

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 10:12am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, have you trained with him? Do you have any reason to suspect he is in fact not "the best"?
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 10:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might be right since he said he is trained in "Forrest Recon" as well...He might be just that, the BEST!....NOT!

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 10:23am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he made it up himself then I guess he would be the best at what he does but is what he does the best as he claims?
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 11:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is the million dollar question, I already sent him a Throwdown invite, nothing back yet...Also I heard he was kicked out of CKM due to some sort of physical problem that if he gets a serious blow he could DIE...Yeah, that makes for a great martial arts training partner...Then again, I guess you have to be the best since you cant take a hit without DYING.