Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 10:57pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup I know people half my weight who can deadlift twice what i can, I wish it were as simple as the person with bigger muscles is stronger.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 11:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    Yes but when working with such outstanding numbers like having the strength of an entire small town one would expect him to show much larger physical features than that of the average athlete or bodybuilder.

EDIT: Not to mention one would consider how he would maintain such strength with the factor of muscular atrophy. I would like to see his preposed workout regiment for having such gratuitous claims.
    My point was more in your statement that he'd be 30,000 times bigger, as though there was a 1:1 ratio.

That said, there's always the possibility of some sort of freakish CNS efficiency. I'd rather see his diet for such strength, haha.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 11:48pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    My point was more in your statement that he'd be 30,000 times bigger, as though there was a 1:1 ratio.

That said, there's always the possibility of some sort of freakish CNS efficiency. I'd rather see his diet for such strength, haha.
    I will admit I was proposing ideas under hyperbole but now I'm really hoping that he starts believing his own hype and somehow just gets destroyed. Why would the military discharge and imprison a man with that much strength anyway? He could throw entire rockslides at incoming platoons!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 5:05am

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    I will admit I was proposing ideas under hyperbole but now I'm really hoping that he starts believing his own hype and somehow just gets destroyed. Why would the military discharge and imprison a man with that much strength anyway? He could throw entire rockslides at incoming platoons!
    The military thing was just about the biggest nonsense of all. As we've repeated ad nauseum to so many people arguing about the military d34dly, there is no sumo army. I'm pretty sure Egyptian soldiers and their opponents use rifles and bombs, in which case how relevant is his strength really? You can put a couple of extra rucks on him and watch him continue to lurch down the road at the same obese speed. He can dual-wield M60s with the inaccuracy we'd expect of such a feat? It's too silly to even consider.

POWERRR!

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet his jaw muscles are pretty strong.

His peristalsis probably has the strength to push a train through a tunnel
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2010 9:17pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best were the "Medical Reports" and studies. And how medical doctors took a "sample" from the spine and determined 260 horsepower. This is obviously a very old technique considering his father was tested at 840 hp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 2:56am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, if he were that strong, then how the hell would his wives survive sex with him? He would crush their pelvises completely within the first couple seconds.

And seriously, how is any human being having 260 horsepower even remotely conceivable?

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 4:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt View Post
    The military thing was just about the biggest nonsense of all. As we've repeated ad nauseum to so many people arguing about the military d34dly, there is no sumo army. I'm pretty sure Egyptian soldiers and their opponents use rifles and bombs, in which case how relevant is his strength really? You can put a couple of extra rucks on him and watch him continue to lurch down the road at the same obese speed. He can dual-wield M60s with the inaccuracy we'd expect of such a feat? It's too silly to even consider.
    If he'd even got commissioned in the army, his alleged strength would have prevent him using weapons, then he's basically screwed. when he can resist bullets shooting the crap out of him and use mental powers to interrogate people, Then and only then will i be impressed. as for now he's just a useless **** who should go fall off a building. if he bounces higher than 1 metre from the surrounding blubber, i'll give him a fiver.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 9:43am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by karma2343 View Post
    Also, if he were that strong, then how the hell would his wives survive sex with him? He would crush their pelvises completely within the first couple seconds.

You must have gone to Catholic schools too. It wasn't until I got into college that I realized that women could be on top.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 9:55am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, based on his rationale for not working "How would my supervisor handle me?" isn't Emevas too strong to work too? I mean, can you imagine some 160lb scrawny middle manager trying to dress him down for not filling out TPS reports? Emevas would CRUSH HIM with a mighty fist. And then eat his bones.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast