Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Allah gives teh deadly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 11:53pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was also certified to be too strong to work but after a few months went by when I couldn't afford to buy food, I became weak enough to be allowed to work on a limited basis.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2010 12:27am

Style: Hung Ga Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only way to really see how strong he is, you have to get caught fooling around with his wife and laughing in his face when he sees you.

I'm sure all his "I'm too strong to lift a finger" bullshit would be null and void come that moment in time. I'm not saying I'm willing to be the guy to do it, because I'm 160 pounds and standing about 5'7, BUT anyone around his size should have some fun with that. Videotape would also be convincing evidence.

I mean, if he rips your head off with one punch, then we know forever more that the dude is for real. If, however he hits you and you don't instantly die, you can either claim that he's not as strong as he says, OR that you are too strong to work and therefor didn't have enough money for multiple wives to sex up, and borrowed one of his.

I'm sure everyone would understand. :(

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    3/14/2010 12:33am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    except his wives are fucking ugly so i dont envy him anyway

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 9:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL I know its fake but damn I wish it were true. "Im too strong to work." "I am 260 horsepower." "I must have sex 15 times." This guy is living the dream.
    Last edited by Sevir; 3/18/2010 9:05pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 11:06pm

Style: Christopher Hitchens-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not only is he too strong to work, he's too sexy for the allah given body.
    fucking jokes. i swear to allah that the host knew that he was full of ****. i can almost make out the smirks on their faces.

btw, this is what will happen to you if you don't sleep.
    YouTube- Fatal Familial Insomnia - Documentary

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 9:20pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arskanator View Post
    Opinions?
    You want opinions? How about a fact. The next time you start a low content thread like this one in the technical fora, I will give you an infraction.

This is YMAS material, nothing more.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 9:59pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he supposedly has the strength of 30,000 men then why aren't his arms 30,000 times the size of an average human beings? Or 30,000 times as dense? There are simple mathematical problems with his claim that easily debunk this guys claim. Mr. fat Hulk probably only gets away with this **** due to a lack of easily accessed education for the public in his local area.

I would like to introduce him to the family in England that proposed to the government that all of them are too fat to work and vegetables are too expensive to buy. **** I just want to beat those bastards with the largest daikon radish I can find.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 10:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    If he supposedly has the strength of 30,000 men then why aren't his arms 30,000 times the size of an average human beings? Or 30,000 times as dense? There are simple mathematical problems with his claim that easily debunk this guys claim. Mr. fat Hulk probably only gets away with this **** due to a lack of easily accessed education for the public in his local area.

I would like to introduce him to the family in England that proposed to the government that all of them are too fat to work and vegetables are too expensive to buy. **** I just want to beat those bastards with the largest daikon radish I can find.

This would only work if size was a measurable indicator of strength, and there was a direct relationship between size and strength.

Yes, strong people tend to be bigger, but look at modern bodybuilders that are bigger than powerlifters/strongmen/olympic lifters, yet do not outlift them.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2010 10:56pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    This would only work if size was a measurable indicator of strength, and there was a direct relationship between size and strength.

Yes, strong people tend to be bigger, but look at modern bodybuilders that are bigger than powerlifters/strongmen/olympic lifters, yet do not outlift them.
    Yes but when working with such outstanding numbers like having the strength of an entire small town one would expect him to show much larger physical features than that of the average athlete or bodybuilder.

EDIT: Not to mention one would consider how he would maintain such strength with the factor of muscular atrophy. I would like to see his preposed workout regiment for having such gratuitous claims.
    Last edited by P Marsh; 3/19/2010 11:01pm at .
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast