Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Brazilian jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

hello from austrailia!

hello bullshido users,
    My name is tenacous666 I am a student in a respected Mixed Martail Arts school in Perth western Austrailia called Legion 13.My aspiartions are to be a pimp, own condo and possibly compete in MMA with the best in the world in the near futre I'm only fifteen so I use my free time(no job) to train,train,train! I have been training and competeing in sub-grappling tournemnts since I was 13 and have been doing various martail arts since I could remember(karate,judo,taekwon do etc.) though i'm young I aim to be enlightend and wise through the bullshido forums! :HerpDerp:

regards teanacous 666

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido. Good to hear you have such lofty goals and starting young like you have is great!

My advice would be to read a lot on these forums because there is a lot to take in. I would also suggest that you proofread your comments for typos, we respect it when people carefully construct their ideas. This also helps you because you get to re-read what you are writing and see if you sound like a dick. We can be a nasty bunch to people who don't take their time to think about what they are writing.

PS, Australia only has one "i".
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. Battlefields, the pimpest of pimps has already welcomed you. You should get to know ?. too. Enjoy.

You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    Brazilian jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks guys nice to meet you!

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tenacious666 View Post
    My aspiartions are to be a pimp, own condo and possibly compete in MMA with the best in the world
    Welcome.

Becoming a Pimp is a lot like becoming a Bounty Hunter or "Frank Dux Style" Kumite champion. You simply declare yourself one and after that your measure of success is usually related to your level of tallent for the job.

Battlefields may be able to give you some advice in that direction. My advice to the would be pimp:

Bitches be trifflin'.

Pimpin AIN'T easy.

When a Jon starts to run their mouth at you kick their ass before they can finish their sentence. No, seriously, make sure they are beaten before they can finish their words. If you cannot delliver that level of violence in the alloted time you either need to practice or get a different job.

If you have even a modicum of honor and decency you will not be able to reconcile it with how you will have to treat your hoes. If you don't treat them in ways that would chafe a man's honor and decency they will take advantage of you.

That said, sex is the easiest comodity in the world to move. You will also need your martial skills to run your business. Good luck!

Style
    Brazilian jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Welcome.

Becoming a Pimp is a lot like becoming a Bounty Hunter or "Frank Dux Style" Kumite champion. You simply declare yourself one and after that your measure of success is usually related to your level of tallent for the job.

Battlefields may be able to give you some advice in that direction. My advice to the would be pimp:

Bitches be trifflin'.

Pimpin AIN'T easy.

When a Jon starts to run their mouth at you kick their ass before they can finish their sentence. No, seriously, make sure they are beaten before they can finish their words. If you cannot delliver that level of violence in the alloted time you either need to practice or get a different job.

If you have even a modicum of honor and decency you will not be able to reconcile it with how you will have to treat your hoes. If you don't treat them in ways that would chafe a man's honor and decency they will take advantage of you.

That said, sex is the easiest comodity in the world to move. You will also need your martial skills to run your business. Good luck!

Advice taken I understand that being a pimp walks hand in hand with my fighting skills.If anyone messes with my love brirds I will molest them with thai elbows in ther anus, then arm bar there face (face-bar) I beilieve being a pimp is the perfect day job for a pro-fighter.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tenacious666 View Post
    I beilieve being a pimp is the perfect day job for a pro-fighter.
    I agree 100%. If you choose this line of work, you must learn the international distress signal (Pimp Down!!!), in case you are in trouble.

You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pimpin' ain't easy if you ain't a pimp, but fo' a pimp, pimpin' be pimpin' be pimpin' pimpin'. Straight pimpin' bitches, bitches.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

Style
    boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you should watch this, young bitchhopper:

South Park: Butters Bottom Bitch

oh and respect women, that **** come back at you before you know it, martial arts won't save you.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido and remember that nothing says STFU better than the back of your hand.
    King without a crown

Page 1 of 2 12 Last